• May 02, 2024, 06:00:39 PM

Author Topic: DinoSenpai - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3166 times)

Offline ♥DinoSenpai♥

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
DinoSenpai - Game Server Admin Application
« on: September 20, 2016, 02:47:26 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in TF2SwapShop?
No

3. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

4. Age:

5. What Time Zone do you live in?
canada 24 hour

6. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
none but ive seen alot of it to understand how to act

7. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
There are no staff ever on and it makes it hard if somones swears or scams or other wise i play alot and would like to be on to make the server what it once was.

8. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
8 hours a day 9 maybe

B. On the forums?
?

9. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
ive known about the group recently ive known about the server for a few months

10. Do you speak any languages other than English?
no just English

11. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TradeDinoSenpai/

12. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
both have same name but not same link il try and find it

13. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
i broke up with my girlfriend, she cheated on me with my best friend so i broke down and got really sad for a week and dident talk to anyone and i got depressed but i got over it very slowly but im not dating anyone atm.

14. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
halp and halp i love a good community and friends im an okay leader need some work though im fair and resonable but i need to work on i alot more honest

15. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 5
  • Reactive: 5
  • Creative: 6
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 4
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 7
  • Troubleshooter: 4
  • Honest: 9

16. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
ask why they said it and or straight up mute them

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
talk to the person and ask them not to say it and talk to the group of people why they think its offensive.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
ask them to stop and if they keep doing it i temp mute them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
report it to the owner and if i cant reach him i temp ban the abusing admin until its cleard up or other wise.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
i would make sure hes not trying to bribe any admins and and him to delete the hack if he even is allowed to come back after.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
explain to them that they are not an admin and or have no ability to ban the player and will give them a warning

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
i wouldent mind i would say im friendly and if that dosent work i would as kthem to stop and if that dont work i would no even care

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
please ask them to not say those things and if he has a problem with me to report me on the forums

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
say its not true and tell the person they have a warning becuase they dont have acess to give commands and probssbly mute them

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
that u will be killed and u will have to deal with it and that they can sell weapons and cozmetics for more coins to buy it again with !(command)

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
an admin/or other staff use there commands in an unproper way and is hurtfull  to the server and its players

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
its alot of work but if u give up you are not worthy of anything

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: DinoSenpai - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 03:13:55 PM »
You do not meet the minimum age requirement (16)

You may reapply once you've met all the requirements.

Application denied.
Go on then. You Pompous F***