• May 05, 2024, 03:48:41 PM

Author Topic: So long....for now  (Read 4574 times)

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
So long....for now
« on: November 27, 2016, 05:28:44 PM »
I am headed to rehab for the next month or so due to my alcohol addiction. I hope all of you understand that what I have done could be forgotten and I am hopefully coming out of this shit hole as a changed man for the better this time. Been fun while it lasted, I have been banned for a month so I am not tempted onto the servers during this time. I love you all...

Have a fantastic rest of your day everyone!!! <3

Adios Mi Amigos

~17
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: So long....for now
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:25:47 PM »
I do respect you, but after all the information I have gathered with regards you over the last few days, this is definitely the best course of action. I can't say that month will be enough time. Maybe you will need more, but either way, this is the best start. All I can advise for you is do not try and be the person you once were. You changed. You know it, we know it. Don't focus on an old you, focus on making yourself as good of a person as you can be.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 04:35:57 PM »
I do respect you, but after all the information I have gathered with regards you over the last few days, this is definitely the best course of action. I can't say that month will be enough time. Maybe you will need more, but either way, this is the best start. All I can advise for you is do not try and be the person you once were. You changed. You know it, we know it. Don't focus on an old you, focus on making yourself as good of a person as you can be.
~16
True. We all have a picture in our heads of our present state. The only way to change yourself is to change the picture. It doesn't take much skill to stop doing something. It takes skill to change your perspective.

I'm glad you were straightforward with us and I really respect you. Unfortunately, I had always suspected some form substance abuse to be your chains. If you can beat this, then you can attack the grander issue at its very core. It's not going to be pretty, but I'm rooting for you! Good luck on your endeavor, Seventeen. I suppose I'll have to take Sixteen's word. The likelihood of beating this on one go is extraordinarily low. But guess what? Bird is the word... Because:

"How many seconds in eternity?"
The Shepards Boy says.
"There's this mountain of pure diamond.
It takes an hour to climb it and an hour to go around it!"

"Every hundred years, a little bird comes
and sharpens its beak on the diamond mountain."

"And when the entire mountain is chiseled away,
 the first second of eternity will have passed!"

You must think that's a helluva long time!
Personally,
I think that's a helluva bird.

-The Twelfth Doctor (Peter Capaldi) from Doctor Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9pTDK8PAk
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:01:54 PM by Peter Capaldi's Sunglasses »
~

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
  • Don't be an entrepreneur of someone else's dreams
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 06:26:38 AM »
even though i never knew you man, i wish you the best as i know how it feels to be depressed

Edit: i don't know what your going through, but i do feel this quote i wrote in 2015 might help

For life to be sweet, you have to taste bitterness before you can taste the sweetness, No matter how bitter it gets you have to push harder than hardest, push for the ones you love, and not those who love you ~ Hunter Williams 2015

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:48:39 AM by XxX_SHITMAS( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_XxX »
unless your living the way you want to, their is no reason to live~Hunter Williams 2017