• May 04, 2024, 07:08:24 AM

Author Topic: All buildings get destroyed  (Read 11033 times)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
All buildings get destroyed
« on: July 08, 2015, 08:33:03 PM »
I was just playing on a trade_plaza server, enemy team was spawn camping as usual.

So, I built a dispenser, sentry, and teleporter entrance (all are level 3) in my spawn.

After like 5 minutes or so, the sentry and dispenser just randomly blow up without a killfeed showing how it died (no one was even shooting at the dispenser anyway). But, my teleporter entrance was still there, unharmed.

This happened to me before earlier in the same trade_plaza.

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: All buildings get destroyed
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 10:11:34 PM »
I doubt it is related, but I do know that if you buy "HHH Battle", it destroys all buildings built by all players. But, your TP didn't explode so I doubt that was the cause.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Mizzle Grizzle

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 05:03:57 PM »
It could be one of the shop items that you can buy, Since I remember someone doing that to me and a friend before. But we also died, like it was Zeus.

Offline daze

• Weeabo trash
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Forums Junkie
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 10:40:11 PM »
It could be one of the shop items that you can buy, Since I remember someone doing that to me and a friend before. But we also died, like it was Zeus.
No, that would remove all buildings, and as he said, the teleporter remained. So, it's most likely nothing in shop.

Only thing I can think of is that it's a map issue of some kind. If you have a sentry built in spawn on trade_plaza, then pick it up and try to bring it "deeper" into your spawn, it'll auto-destroy. Perhaps something Valve did with the recent update broke that, and made it "decay" things right outside of the auto-destroy zone.
One ought to experience loneliness at least once or twice in life. You have to experience it. The idea of being chained to another person without reprieve is far more abnormal and disquieting. One has no choice but to learn about loneliness. I’m sure some things can’t be experienced without it.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 03:18:37 PM »
Topic locked.
AFK like JFK