• May 02, 2024, 11:26:28 AM

Author Topic: FaceFace - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3580 times)

Offline FaceFace

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
FaceFace - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 12, 2015, 11:32:10 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:
Becoming 15 in 1-2 months

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Pacific

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Their was a hacker in our server, but he was banned when a dmin came. I do not have that much experience as an admin for I have never been an admin.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to become an admin because I want to atleast be experienced with it and I really do love the server, it is so far my favorite trade server to go on. I want to become and admin because I want ban/kick people who are not following the rules at all.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Atleast 3-5 hours on weekends when I want to trade or when I'm bored. And in other days I play it somewhere 5-30 hours.

B. On the forums?
I'm not the type of guy who looks in facebook, or twitter, or other social sites. But I do sometimes, and same with forums.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Somewhere around 3-4 weeks.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198103366682
Does not say much about me here.
But on my profile...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FaceFaceTV/
I do have some pages of rep.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I do not.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
I usually rage at people when they make fun of me so much.
And I usually start to try really hard or defend myself, but I try my best to not be so childish and I usually just leave and watch youtube videos.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My weekness is when someone offends my parents, or make fun of my life, or call me fake things like autistic and such.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 6
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 5
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 3

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would give him 3 warnings, if he keeps going, I will mute him for 10-30 min, if he keeps still going I will up that time by 30 min, and he his still keeps going I will ban him from the server for 2 hours. And if he comes back, and does the same, I will ban him perma

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would tell the person that they were offended " Please do not do that anymore , it offends the group of players. If he does not care then I will ask an admin to know what to do.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Mute for a 30 min, keeps doing it? I will mute him 2 hours.
then for a day if he keeps doing it. Then if he keeps doing it , Forever.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Report the owner or another admin.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would ask for proof.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Tell him that the rules do not exist, and tell him to stop, if he won't obviously I will mute him.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I won't mind it, I'll just leave or just trade with someone.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Mute, Just mute, if he disobeys rules, kick, he comes back and does the same, ban.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will kick him with a message, - DO NOT SCAM-
I will kick him because just incase they already are in a trade.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Why exactly is this a question?
Um, I guess I will say that its just a game?
Or get better than the game?
I really just don't know.

Offline ッ Scorched ッ

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: FaceFace - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:28:29 AM »

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
My weekness is when someone offends my parents, or make fun of my life, or call me fake things like autistic and such.

What do you consider some of your strengths?
~

Offline ッ Scorched ッ

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 05:30:10 AM »

3. Age:

You are also 2 years under our age requirement.
~

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 12:09:44 PM »
3. Age:
You must be 16 years old to apply for administration. Since you are still 14 years old, you are substantially under our age requirement. As a result,

Your application has been denied.

You may reapply once you have met our requirements.