• May 13, 2024, 08:36:23 PM

Author Topic: Shop Choices  (Read 5822 times)

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Shop Choices
« on: March 29, 2016, 10:27:53 AM »
There should be a way, you can select more than one perk from the shop within buying the perks. That means, if you want to get more than one perk at once, you don't have to waste the time of the perk buying the other perks you want to get.
If a person says they're right, they're probably right. Probably.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Shop Choices
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 04:19:40 PM »
That would be a lot of fun if it was possible. But due to the way steam works the only way that is possible is if we setup specific shop items in a bundle.

What would you like to buy as a package? I can create it and add it to the shop.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 04:27:26 PM »
Bonk Red/Blu team + Hammer all living things
AFK like JFK

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 05:23:46 PM »
There are definitely shop perks that people don't use like the evil beam trail (considering it's free in !vip). Clearing some of these unused perks might remove some clutter. I do understand what atom1c is saying, it would be easier to make use of the limited time you have for !shop perks when you buy them if there were a way to buy multiple items at the same time. If you want to buy crits, high speed and invisibility you would have to waste about 10 seconds out of 30 seconds of crits you just bought by going through the menus.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 05:36:10 PM »
There are definitely shop perks that people don't use like the evil beam trail (considering it's free in !vip). Clearing some of these unused perks might remove some clutter. I do understand what atom1c is saying, it would be easier to make use of the limited time you have for !shop perks when you buy them if there were a way to buy multiple items at the same time. If you want to buy crits, high speed and invisibility you would have to waste about 10 seconds out of 30 seconds of crits you just bought by going through the menus.

Again due to limitations in the shop system its not possible to buy multiple items all at once - we need to create new shop items to combine everything people want to buy in 1 shot. I have no problems setting them up but people need to list what they want.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 05:36:56 PM »
Also you could list things that are not getting used and we can remove them to clean things up.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2016, 10:11:08 AM »
I think we should remove Evil Beam Trail. The only ones I ever see using it are new players and they just end up complaining about it because they can't play Spy, to which I just tell them to reconnect.
AFK like JFK

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 04:25:35 AM »
I was also considering removing "melee only". First off, most players seem disappointed whenever someone buys it from the shop, especially when they buy it over and over again. Second off, the perk strips your weapons, so that means if you're on a great kill streak, it totally removes it as if you've died or respawned.
If a person says they're right, they're probably right. Probably.

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »
I was also considering removing "melee only". First off, most players seem disappointed whenever someone buys it from the shop, especially when they buy it over and over again. Second off, the perk strips your weapons, so that means if you're on a great kill streak, it totally removes it as if you've died or respawned.
One word; Towers.
~

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 05:59:04 PM »

Again due to limitations in the shop system its not possible to buy multiple items all at once - we need to create new shop items to combine everything people want to buy in 1 shot. I have no problems setting them up but people need to list what they want.
Player: Unlimited Ammo + Highspeed + God-Mode or Invisibility + 10x Fire Rate = Bad Time
~

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 12:26:23 AM »
Well, these occurrences would encourage others to donate and buy shop items to retaliate against those who buy things like this often. The unpopular and under-used perks are what we need to remove.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 12:49:14 PM »
Topic locked.