• May 05, 2024, 07:24:50 AM

Author Topic: ஜ۩۞St. Heffi ۞۩ஜ - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3860 times)

Offline ஜ۩۞St. Heffi ۞۩ஜ

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
ஜ۩۞St. Heffi ۞۩ஜ - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 09, 2015, 10:43:25 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
EST    (USA)

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have been mod on Garry's Mod Server, Was builder of a custom server that i set up but it failed because of port forwarding.... And i'm generally the leader type when it comes to irl i like to lead the charge, but with precautions.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I only wish for staff rank because i want to see how its like, the community seems great in TSS, i've played the idle server and the trade server now, Played for a while.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
10-24 hours, Based on what you require me to do, I've got nothing better to do. Haha, Mostly 10 hour days on server though.

B. On the forums?
I'm not a big forums person but i to post on some stuff if i need help or if others need help.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
6 months (not in a row)

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
76561198027035339    (User # so you can search me on SteamRep

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
None

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
Well i only lost control when i am like super super mad, like its very rare, Normally happens when my team isn't being very helpful on cp maps or pl, annoys me alot....

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Well i'm very stealthy and good at huntsman, My weakness is whenever i'm not paying attention to surroundings.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 7
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 3
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 9
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would first give them a breif warning and ask them nicely to stop with the racial slurs they are doing, If the proceed doing so for 5 min or longer, A breif mute will be presented.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
Help them with what troubles them and take care to not anger or sadden them.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
A breif warning and if goes on or too loud for long period of time, a mic mute will be presented to them for 10 minutes.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Report it on the forums and/or to another admin to get help.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Join the server to see what the player [username] is really doing and if is said speed hacks then a brief ban will be presented for bypassing VAC and Server.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Warn the user that is throwing the threats and shrug it off unless they keep doing it and present a breif mute or kick for admin impersonation.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Shrug it off, I like the challange.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Mute them breifly for 10 minutes, if continued, an hour mute will be given.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Ban for scamming for an hour/more based on situation.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Its just a game, you can buy another Horsemann transformation if you like or buy the 3000 credits one just for yourself so you can do whatever.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:09:01 AM by ஜ۩۞St. Heffi ۞۩ஜ »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ஜ۩۞St. Heffi ۞۩ஜ - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 10:47:04 PM »
2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
No
Are you able to get a mic?

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 10:50:24 PM »
12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Well i'm very stealthy and good at huntsman, My weakness is whenever i'm not paying attention to surroundings.
We're asking for your strengths and weaknesses in your personality, not in your gameplay.

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 07:03:05 PM »
For your answers concerning 14, simply giving someone a "time-out" by mute, gag, or ban for 10 minutes to an hour won't do, especially for people who are hacking. If you want to help keep the community clean and friendly, you need to dish out harsh punishments when necessary.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 12:38:15 PM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for administrating the servers at this moment.

You may re-apply again after 6 months has passed.

Application denied.