• May 05, 2024, 04:54:21 AM

Author Topic: hypersonic12345 - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3621 times)

Offline ☆【VIXXEY】☆

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
hypersonic12345 - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 07, 2015, 04:54:57 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
-I've run and managed many servers in my lifetime, not only in TF2 but in multiple games.
-I've acquired administrative privileges on multiple servers [Over 20]
-I run, and manage 2 groups simultaneously.
-I've been admin on more than 30 groups.
-I've played on this server for nearly a year.
-I've invested ~1000 Hours into TF2

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I wish to become admin because I feel that I can be a great assistance to not only the servers, but to the community as a whole. I have introduced over 10 people to one of your servers and I have invested alot of money into them for credits. I feel that if I can become administrator I can help recruit many, many more people to this server.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
5 Hours a day, minimum

B. On the forums?
3 Hours a week, minimum.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
~1 year.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079991585

You can also check my profile for the +Reps I have.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
None!

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
When I was 13, I was so frustrated at a video game I kept playing over and over, I threw the controller at the wall, cracking the wall and destroying the controller.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
I have many strengths. Intelligence, ability to stay calm, and i'm very forgiving. My weaknesses however, I feel that sometimes I just need to win an argument. It's nothing I have complete control over, but it's just an instinct almost.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 7
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 6
  • Polite: 7
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 4
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would ask then why they were making the comments.
Afterward I would ask their age.
If 12 or below, I would inform them they shouldn't be using the microphone or playing the M-Rated game.
I would then give them a warning. If the problem continues, I would kick them, then if it continues, temp-ban them. If it still continues after that I would ban them.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
If it was reasonable then I would ask who was making the remarks to kindly stop. If it seems a bit irrational then I would ask them to mute who was saying the remarks or to simply ignore it.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Mute them. If the server is still annoyed by the issue, I would give the spammer a warning, and if it persists, I would temp-ban them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Submit a report to the owner.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Find his profile and ban him from all the servers.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
Inform both players that the rule does not exist, and if the player tries to lie to others, I would warn them to stop or they will be kicked.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Simply ignore them. I don't mind being killed as long as they're not hacking. I would, however, inform them that they're breaking a rule and if they do it to another player they will be kicked.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Kick them, or temp ban them. No one wants to hear that.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Warn them, and the players that hacking is against the rules and anyone who accepts the offer, or actually does hack will be kicked or temp banned.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
To not target one specific person, because that would be considered griefing and that's against the rules.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: hypersonic12345 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 05:30:09 PM »
How many servers are you CURRENTLY an admin on?

How many groups are you CURRENTLY an admin on?

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 05:43:47 PM »
How many servers are you CURRENTLY an admin on?

How many groups are you CURRENTLY an admin on?
Along with currently, can you also list some of the sites to those servers? And the groups as well? By this I mean their websites and URL's

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 04:24:45 PM »
You failed to respond to our administrators' replies.

As a result, your application has been denied.

You may reapply again after 6 months have passed.