• May 04, 2024, 12:15:07 PM

Author Topic: Yee's Official Resignation  (Read 4604 times)

Offline Yee B Games

• Chef
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
  • Where's the F****** lamb sauce?!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Yee's Official Resignation
« on: October 01, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »
Swapshop is no longer the place that I applied for 5 months ago. Everything I loved, supported, defended, and put blood and sweat into is now gone. Just the broken rubble of a community that used to be not as cancerous.  Last week I retired because I felt like I wasn't fit for the position as admin anymore. However, there is another reason why I left. I didn't state why because I felt like it could have stirred up more stuff than I wanted. I also left because I felt that swapshop was becoming too childish for me. Too filled with drama. I felt like all the hard work and effort I put into swapshop was for nothing, no respect from the players on our servers, no recognition for all the hard work I put into this community, and no real satisfying ending from actually putting my all into the forums and servers. When I was gone, I was thinking long and hard about this. I thought I might have been a little bit wreck less for leaving and that it was selfish of me just to ditch you like that. I then decided to come back to swapshop, you might criticize me for coming back so soon, you might say that I did this just to start some shit and conflict. No. I did this because it's what I felt was right. I thought I could give swapshop another chance. I thought it could change. Nope. If anything, it's just getting worse. When I returned I saw a lot of conflict in review boards, a lot of drama growing off of that, and a lot of my fellow staff members feeling angry or unhappy about how swapshop was being handled at the moment.  In short, I too am going to resign from swapshop. It had a good run, but like every single good thing that was to be, it always has to come to an end.  Good day and good luck.
Go on then. You Pompous F***

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Yee's Official Resignation
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 07:39:45 PM »

Hades

Offline K a z u m a ™

• Mysterious Okami
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • Yare Yare daze =w=
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 08:15:54 PM »
Damn. I'm so sorry that things have gotten so bad. I haven't been paying attention to the drama and things due to being busy with life and what not. It pains me to see people like you go. To me, you were both an amazing friend and admin. But like last time, you have my support and respect. I wish you the best of luck!

Offline darthdan57

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 10:45:30 PM »
I'm really sad to see you go Yee. I don't know a lot about the SS community yet. But from what I did know, you seemed like a very fair minded and helpful person. I'm extremely thankful for you helping get set up as an admin, and I'll try to be an admin that you can approve of.
Four is the magic number.

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 11:17:07 PM »
Yee, you were one hell of a funny guy and ill miss having you around with your good sense of humor. Wish you the best man.
counter sally strike go

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 11:48:04 PM »
You were one of the best active Admins that we ever had, Yee.

I hope that we can still have good laughs and experiences in the near future.