• May 03, 2024, 01:33:41 PM

Author Topic: Access to Primaries and Secondaries During Melee Only  (Read 10438 times)

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Access to Primaries and Secondaries During Melee Only
« on: August 12, 2015, 03:20:01 PM »
So this is a glitch that has existed for quite some time that I feel is necessary to post here. I have a slight feeling that there is nothing that can be done to fix it, but that should be fine because it isn't too problematic.

We all know that in the shop, players can buy a whole list of feature to give themselves a benefit over another player or the other team, such as Melee Only (for 60 seconds)  or Unlimited Ammo (for 60 seconds). The way the glitch works is if melee only is taking place, a player can buy Unlimited Ammo and when it runs out, you will reobtain your Primary and Secondary weapons until death. Of course, this doesn't take place to often because you would only be able to use it to your advantage when the melee lasts more than 60 seconds, such as when an admin makes the server melee only for 10 minutes or so. If a player really wanted to, they could buy the unlimited ammo, wait like 50 seconds, and buy melee only so that they could take advantage of everyone not having their weapons but it would be hard to setup and it is very possible you would die, making the whole endeavor worthless, but  it is still possible nonetheless.

Like I said, I don't think this is fixable, but it is still good to inform everyone about if in case someone does figure out a solution.

~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Sylvedoge

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Access to Primaries and Secondaries During Melee Only
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 09:22:36 AM »
I ran into somebody doing this. It was very cheap and annoying. Especially because he was using the shortstop. I hope there is a way to fix this.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Access to Primaries and Secondaries During Melee Only
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 03:22:21 PM »
Topic locked.
AFK like JFK