• May 06, 2024, 04:29:01 PM

Author Topic: Leaving the forums, possibly never playing tf2ss again  (Read 5499 times)

Offline eggsdee

• Forum Visitor
  • dogs are wack, cats smoke crack
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Leaving the forums, possibly never playing tf2ss again
« on: September 20, 2016, 03:39:52 PM »
After some very shocking things that have happened in 1 days span ive decided to never log onto forums, and perhaps never play on a tf2ss server ever again. I was accused of making a report based on my emotions, and even psykotic thought i forged evidence that existed. Death told me hed perma ban me, and called me a drama queen for asking for someone to send the full chat log, so everything could be shown. They didnt, then death started going off at me. I was truly shocked, as the people in this community made me feel very welcome, but now i feel like they are just abusing their powers (which i was trying to show that doggo was doing, but instead all of the big people started being jerks) im most likely never joining this stupid place again. im sure this will be removed within 30 mins as a lot of the admins now are constantly abusing power. See yall.
A bucket of chicken Rose.

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Leaving the forums, possibly never playing tf2ss again
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 04:22:26 PM »
K bye. Nobody cares fam. Sorry to break it to ya.
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline eggsdee

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:31:27 PM »
Made this to bring up an issue, not to open a gate for the smart asses

Offline mia

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 04:43:35 PM »
Made this to bring up an issue, not to open a gate for the smart asses
But I see no issues here, so.
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline eggsdee

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 04:45:02 PM »
Concerning that you don't see them, but let me point them out to you. People accused me of lying about evidence, when the people holding it just didn't even show it. And the admins even spoke about permanently banning me since i was apparently making it based on my emotions, which i was not.

Offline mia

• Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 04:51:44 PM »
Concerning that you don't see them, but let me point them out to you. People accused me of lying about evidence, when the people holding it just didn't even show it. And the admins even spoke about permanently banning me since i was apparently making it based on my emotions, which i was not.
You may think you weren't, but that's not what they were seeing. That's something YOU need to understand. Just because you think or see something differently, doesn't mean everyone else will see the same as you. I honestly don't think anyone was hiding anything from anyone.
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline eggsdee

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 04:52:56 PM »
Well that's to bad for you. If Doggo actually posted the whole thing it would've been resolved right there.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 04:55:06 PM »
This report is just based off of the reporter's emotions, considering he's trying to take the victim route and forge non-existent evidence.

Topic locked.

How is this abusive?

You were literally asking for non-existent evidence from the very people you disrespected. If you're so persistent about showing this "evidence" why didn't you provide it yourself? Why rely on someone else to do it for you?

Your whole point that you tried to make in your staff report doesn't even make sense. You're saying that Doggo gagged and then banned you for no reason but she even provided chat logs of you insulting her. How is your punishment not justified?

You should just accept the fact that you couldn't get your way and that you were punished for acting out. Like Death said, you're just being a drama queen.

We've had many players in the past try to do the exact same thing that you did and it got them nowhere. You want to know why? Because they were all trying to come up with reasons to prove their innocence like you're trying to do.

"Oh no Doggo gagged and banned me. Even though the evidence is there that proves they were justified, I still feel like I was punished for no reason." - Because refusing to comply with the rules and disrespecting an admin are totally not good reasons...

I'm glad you're leaving this community.
AFK like JFK

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 05:01:39 PM »
After some very shocking things that have happened in 1 days span ive decided to never log onto forums, and perhaps never play on a tf2ss server ever again. [...] See yall.

Ok...goodbye. We wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Topic locked.