• May 02, 2024, 04:11:24 PM

Author Topic: My situation as of now [Reno]  (Read 4372 times)

Offline tsun ツ

• your local weaboo
  • Forum Poster
  • ໒( ●ᴥ ●)ʋ u wot m8
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
My situation as of now [Reno]
« on: August 17, 2016, 06:14:06 PM »
Hello my dear SwapShop users for those of you who know me hi, and for those of you who dont, hello my name is RenoRaider i am a admin for TF2SS and i really love this community.  For those of you who dont know yet i am currently struggling with addiction.  I have been chewing tabacco for the past couple months with friends and it has gotten to the point to where i feel like i need to quit.  This process some of you may know is quite hard to deal with all the withdrawls and what not.  I just want to say Im not going to resign, take a break, or step down anytime soon.  I love this community and everyone in the community.  You guys truly make it a blessing to be called an admin on these servers and you all make my job the best job in the world.  I hope you can understand my situation and what im going through right now, and how i wont be at my best for the next couple of weeks.  Have a wonderful rest of your day.

-
<3 Reno 
oh-haiyo~

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My situation as of now [Reno]
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 06:59:50 PM »
I hope you get over your addiction soon and I'm glad to see that you're trying your best. Thanks for doing your best as an administrator for the community. :D
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline snoogans.

• I fiddle with strings on coated plastic and wood
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Mr. Slump God
    • My awful site
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My situation as of now [Reno]
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 06:36:09 PM »
Hope you do well with trying to stop the addiction. My friend has fought it over a year, and has reduced from non-tobacco chew, to chewing gum sometimes. Again, hope you do well boi.
I like salt