• May 07, 2024, 04:46:12 AM

Author Topic: Riri The Insane Pyromaniac - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 5053 times)

Offline uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Riri The Insane Pyromaniac - Game Server Admin Application
« on: January 15, 2016, 09:51:10 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
London,UK

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I have been admin in a few servers, superadmin in another and moderatior, I have owned my own server aswell.
I earned my respect in a community as a superadmin and remained a well valued member of that community, the community has died out now sadly.
I earned my position over about a year on the server while ensuring I made every decision over a long time of thought.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I wish to help keep players respecting the server rules, and aid any players in need. I wish to get a respected position within the team and stay for as long as possible.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I will be able to spend most of my time on the server this being about 15 hours a day. and i can cover times when most admins are unable to respond. .

B. On the forums?
I can have it open for the time my pc is on and can check it every so often while im online.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
Over a year and a half.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198040964036

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
None.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
Most recently would be the time my nan emotionally abused me, and it ended up with me shaving my head bald after snapping, though I'm over it now. though I dont tend to lose control of my emotions to often. Though I am pretty monotone in my emotions making it hard for me to describe how I felt I am quite aware that it was enough to make me snap.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
I consider my wise personality to be my strongest asset, though my knowledge in most situations is very useful.

I can be very pursuasive when I need to get a crowd up on my side.

A weakness I have may be my easy forgiveness depending on why someone broke my trust, though i doubt that would effect my judgment as an admin.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 5
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 9
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 8
  • Compassionate: 6
  • Troubleshooter: 8

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
They would be banned for a few days and if when they rejoined they continued, they would recieve a perminent ban

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I would as that the player who made the comments to appologise for the offencive remarks and ask that the offended players either mute or ignore the member if they think it will continue, if the person making the remarks continues, they would recieve a temp mute.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
They would be gagged and muted for a while depending on how serious they spammed and if I had to be called in for it.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I would record them and send it to death, knife or any higher ranking admin.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would check out what is going on there, and if they are hacking they would be perminantly ip banned.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would tell the player to stop making up rules, and if they continued I would issue out a kick and ban depending on the severity.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would either go in friendly mode, or take it as a challange.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Inform them that they could leave, and if they persist to insult and scream they would be gagged and muted.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Ban them temp for attempted scamming and I would make a report on their account for their offence.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
There is no rule break in buying slay, but I would ask the buyer not to spam it as its unfair to the person buying the HHH.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:07:38 PM by Riri The Insane Pyromaniac <3 »

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Riri The Insane Pyromaniac - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 03:29:05 PM »
I will be able to spend most of my time on the server this being about 15 hours a day. and i can cover times when most admins are unable to respond. .

Do you plan to spend the allotted time period every day? Or does it apply to certain days of the week such as the weekend?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 04:18:30 PM »
Mondays-Wednesday I am at college so I would be on at about 6pm my time but the rest of the week I can be on when I wake up to when I sleep if im needed.

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 08:00:41 AM »
Can you estimate how much you can be on the forums?
counter sally strike go

Offline uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 08:03:32 AM »
I use the forums every so often, though previously I have not had much reason, though if I become staff it will be open on my browser the whole time that my PC is on.

Offline snowy days

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 08:10:19 AM »
If someone were to buy HHH in the enemy spawn constantly, what would you do to sort it out?

I didn't seen much on this report I disliked, it seems to be a nice formal Application. I'd give my full attention to helping you if you are to receive admin.

Offline uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 08:12:24 AM »
As they are buying it out of their credits, I would ask them nicely to stop as its not very fair, though if they continued I'd use my credits to balance the play.

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 06:43:54 PM »
Greetings! My name is Freeze; I'm also known as TheWhiteFace and I enjoy playing on server #08. I also hold various silly aliases.

The following video provides evidence of the original poster violating one of the Swap Shop in-game rules. Please consider the following video before taking any form of action. The original poster has violated section one (Communication), rule no. 4. The Swap Shop in-game guidelines can be viewed and analyzed here: http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322.0.

Video:
~

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 07:01:11 PM »
Riri is a great guy...When he is not mad. I played with him and he seems resposible. Good Luck Man!

Offline uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 11:44:29 PM »
Greetings! My name is Freeze; I'm also known as TheWhiteFace and I enjoy playing on server #08. I also hold various silly aliases.

The following video provides evidence of the original poster violating one of the Swap Shop in-game rules. Please consider the following video before taking any form of action. The original poster has violated section one (Communication), rule no. 4. The Swap Shop in-game guidelines can be viewed and analyzed here: http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322.0.

Video:

Really, you are trying to again ruin my reputation, what is your problem with me man.... not only has that video been shown not to have been breaking rules, its also recorded on a single situatio.

The past is the past, and I have actually made a post about the fact that I'm leaving the past behind.

Offline uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2016, 11:51:47 PM »
Riri is a great guy...When he is not mad. I played with him and he seems resposible. Good Luck Man!
by the way nation, I am mourning a person.... thats why I'm agitated lately...

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 12:03:10 AM »
Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for administrating the servers at this moment.

After having talked to you I really don't think your a fit for our community.

Application denied.