• April 28, 2024, 08:17:38 PM

Author Topic: Hi everybody.  (Read 3922 times)

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Hi everybody.
« on: December 19, 2015, 08:14:27 AM »
Hello Guys,

As most of you's probably know, I am NaTION or If you want to know my real name Preston. Most of you's may have seen me around examples like, Blood Rain,Lunarium Wolf (I hope I spelt that right), Peachie and Legnarius.

Some of you's may have notice that I had applied for admin, But sadly got rejected. But I am fine with the decision that Hades had made, and honestly It helped me to learn from my mistakes. But after that, I said to Blood Rain that I may or may not apply again.
I am not getting mad at Hades for rejecting me, like I said, it helped me to learn from my mistakes.

I really do love this community, and This may be the first time I have said this. Honestly the nice people (Most of the time) and staff, has made me come to think, that I have joined the right community.

I am a welcoming player, who plays on TF2SS Trade/Orange/Mario servers. I am very nice, I respect other players religions/Beliefs. I am no bully to kids/and or adults, and I can be fun to hang out with. If anyone wants to have a game or just hang out, Please be free to add me, as I am available most of the time.

Thank you for taking your time to read my Introduction!

God Bless Your Soul-
NaTION   
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:25:26 AM by NaTION »