• April 16, 2024, 10:04:57 AM

Author Topic: Flex,coolkiller134 - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2845 times)

Offline FleX,coolkiller134

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Flex,coolkiller134 - Game Server Admin Application
« on: December 24, 2015, 07:04:54 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
central

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
i controled alot of things. i was leading my team and i was coaching,also i was planing.

gt

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
i want to hold this position because i want to help, in my future i have seen poeple struggling and i am willing to help them and control the situation.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I am willing to spend 5 to 4 hours or less.

B. On the forums?
2 to 3 hours

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
i have been playing on these severs for 3 to 4 years or more.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
i have been doing good. i have been helping poeple with hackers and being depressed. also i have been a guid tords poeple in many ways`

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
i have not alternated

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
i was not active on a sever for 1 year because my computer broke.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
I consider my self of being in big power and leading people to success or being there leader and learning from mine or others poeple mistakes. my weaknesses is losing control.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 9
  • Reasonable: 9
  • Objective: 10
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 9

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would mute them or if the person was talking in chat i would also gag them.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would help them right away. If it offends other people i will help and make a solution of how to take car of the situation.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would mute them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I would report them and contack a more powerful admin or go on the forms and say what he or she is doing an have them figure out what he or she penalty is.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
i woul contack a notehr admin and go on the sever that he or she is hacking and talk to my admin friend and figure something out to ban or vac ban them from the game or server.

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
i would first talk to he or she that is trying to threaton other poeple and if the ont comply i will have to kick them. If it goes to far i will ban them from the sever.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I will try to talk to them and if they dont care i will just go spectate or stay in my spawn, or go god mode and not kill no one just be playing with my self and exploring.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I will talk to he or she and see what is causing them to be like this. i will also troubleshoot with he or she to make them feel better.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will talk to them about it and not let no one trade with them because he or she might be scaming the person for there valuable items. also i might kick them from the sever for scaming.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
i wil talk to the player about it and give him my points from me playing to make him or her fell beter about it so that they are not mad or sad.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Flex,coolkiller134 - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 07:33:32 PM »
Requirements:
No previous VAC bans.