• April 25, 2024, 05:19:21 AM

Author Topic: Mr.Spooderman - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3067 times)

Offline Mr.Sp00derMan

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Mr.Spooderman - Game Server Admin Application
« on: January 03, 2016, 02:50:32 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Mountain Time Zone

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Once in a game called garrys mod i was admin on a server i had a great time people called me a great fun admin i also had fun with new people joning everyday , but sadly the server is not there anymore :(

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I wish to help a server i am on some days theres trolls that are new to the server then some days its all peaceful and fun but to me i always have fun on the server

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I'll be able to play on the server atleast once a day because i have not much time because of school and a lot of homewrok :)

B. On the forums?
I'll will also be on the fourms each day to check what is happening and if anyone is trying to message me.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I've been on your servers for a long time cant tell much but i think i've been playing since summer then stopped playing for a month or two then came back

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
I dont have one

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I do not own any other accounts

11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
one time i think i lost control of my emotions on someone because they kept annoying me in the server but i think i will never do that again :)

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
what i consider i am good at is at video games every video game i play im good at no matter what. what i consider im bad at is im shy when i go to school and the teacher calls on me i get extremley shy but in tf2 im not shy i talk a lot :)

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 8
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 10
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 7
  • Troubleshooter: 4

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I will do my best to tell them to stop making racist comments and if they dont listen and keep doing it i will gag them from chat and mic

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
Well it doesnt offend me but i will still tell the player to stop because he or she is offending a group number of players on the server

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would give them a warning to stop spamming then if they dont i will gag them

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
what i would do is report it in the fourms to let the owner know about that admin

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would answer that i will handle and ban the player for atleatst a week or 2 so he wont bother anyone again

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would tell the user "for starters 1. you are not able to ban that player 2. that rule does not exisit and dont treaten anyone" and if i see him do it again i would kick or ban him from the game

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would tell the player to stop dominate me and trying to troll me it wont get me mad and also tell him that there are other players to kill and if he keeps doing it i will kick him or ban him

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
i would gag the player on both chat and mic and tell him if he doesnt like the server he could get out because why would he be on a server he doesnt like and he is annoying other players trying to have a good time

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I would tell the person to stop and tell everyone that to not listen to him and fall for his tricks and i will also report him as a scammer on his profile

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
i would tell the player its ok that the player can do that and tell him to stop complaining and have a good time :) and probally give him some points so he can be happy

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Mr.Spooderman - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 03:26:44 PM »
You must be at least 16 years old to apply for administration.

Application denied.

You may reapply again once you meet our requirements.