• March 28, 2024, 10:31:07 AM

Author Topic: HamburgerHaxer / L/Cpl.A.Hamburger[11thCID] - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2862 times)

Offline henlo

• Forum Visitor
  • cringy child
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
US & Canada Central timezone

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
3 counts of being an admin on popular levels on ROBLOX (Game you might not know)
I don't know how to use admin menus, but I know a lot of commands in console.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to be in this position, because I want to ban/kick/mute bad players.
For the long time I have been playing on the servers, I have reported many people with horrible behaviors breaking the rules.

7. How much time do you plan to spend on the Servers / Forums?
Most of the time, I would be on the servers for a long time, and check the forums more often if I become and admin.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
About 2 months, I think.

9. List a reputation thread here (if you have one, it may be simple as your steamrep url):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HamburgerMonster/
I don't really have any rep, I just like to play and socialize.

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
None.

11. Describe a time during which you lost control:
A time, inside of a TF2swapshop server, People were making fun of me and being complete jerks, I lost control, started saying very horrible things.

12. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 9
  • Creative: 8
  • Polite: 6
  • Reasonable: 6
  • Objective: 4
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 6
  • Troubleshooter: 7

13. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I will tell them to stop, or I will mute them. If they do not stop, I mute them temporarily for a short time, and if they do not stop after that, I will perm-mute them.

B: If a group of players are offended by remarks that you yourself do not find offensive, how would you respond?
I would tell the group of players that are offended  to mute the player, and tell the player that said the offensive remarks, to not say it again.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would give them three warnings, and if they blow all three, I will perm-mute them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I will contact the owner of the server, then tell them what happened.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would tell them, "Did you know if they bought it off the store, or do you 100% think he was speed hacking?".

F: A regular user threatens another player that they will be banned if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would tell them, "The rule that you said you can get banned for is not bannable." and, I would give them a warning.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would ignore them, noticing they just want kills out of me, and that is just a strategy.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would temp-mute them, and if they continue, I will perm-mute them.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I would tell them to stop, and then tell the whole server it is a scam. I would give the player a warning.

J: A regular player complains about another player who slays him/her after he/she buys the Headless Horsemann perk in the shop. What do you tell the original player who got slayed?
I would tell him, it's part of the store, if you don't like it, leave, no one is keeping you here.
bad tf2 player

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I apologize for the long length of time towards informing you of your response. We are still discussing but we will be done soon. Thank you for your patience.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Thank you for applying for TF2 SwapShop administration, however you do not satisfy our requirements for administration at this moment.

You may re-apply again in 6 months.

Application denied.