• April 27, 2024, 10:26:47 PM

Author Topic: Pixels303 back?  (Read 10999 times)

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Pixels303 back?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2016, 12:55:38 PM »
I will say again, I gave Hades many chances, and he never gave up attempting to undermine my decisions....
Dont remember this. See below.

Even suggestions "threatening" other staff by Hade's "coached associate" "would be a bad thing" if they associated with me....
I never coached others. See bottom paragraph. I also believe correct grammar would be Hades' .

Hades even tried to infiltrate our community by using his girlfriends computer...
Never attempted this. What actually happened was something different. I was at his house. I rebooted my computer and tested to see if the ban was an IP or simply steamID. I expected an IP ban and sure enough it confirmed it was. Also boyfriend, not girlfriend.

...and even attempting to impersonate myself.

Literally all I can say to this is: the fuck. Why in god's name would I impersonate someone such as yourself? I admit I despised you to a certain degree before I decided to move on. Never would I attempt to impersonate you nor anyone else. My name history doesn't even have that. Nor does my alt.
Refer to bottom statement.

I am sure he will be more careful next time when he attempts to steamroll another staff's reputation.
You did this all on your own Pixels. Now you get to reap the benefits just as I had and now have to.

I had conditions, which all of you failed to understand which were in my opinion best for the communities best interest.
The way in which you stated them is selfish. Words are everything as we cannot here the tone of voice you used, your body language.  You said:
The following conditions must be met prior to my re-applying:
Arrogant, selfish, your entire first post not just this sentence sounded as if you expected SS owed you.

I ALSO did NOT destroy any Steam group, get that out of your head, DEATH wrecked itI didn't give a stop order to it, Death did.
I call BS. And not just me, many of us sing a familiar tune when it comes to this. You kicked everyone thereby indicating the group was yours, just as you did in the gone post. "we lost them with your stepping down". How you cannot see the consequence of your actions is beyond me.

I never bad mouthed the community
You might as well call it that. Lets look at what you have done:
1. In your gone post you
   A. Told everyone before leaving "Hope yall get fucked over by him"
   B. Used a secondary account to spy on peoples reactions( as pointed out by umbara)
   C. Quit as head administrator.

2. You insulted Death many times, public some of them, the rest private I am sure..
Your profile contains one such example:

Fractal3 Jun 27, 2015 @ 11:14am
I understand. I only hope Death checks his brain cells before it is too late. The more time passes, the more cemented my decision will be.

JCapps (Sm4sh poophead) Jun 27, 2015 @ 9:02am
Hey man. Regardless of what your standings are with tf2swapshop, you were always a valuable friend to me and I don't want to lose you. Whether it be sniping with death and attention kit or helping me test some stuff with my server, you always had this friendly aura that made everyone's day a little better.

Just because someone assumed something doesn't make it correct.
You assumed multiple times about my actions back before YOU fired me Pixels. Not ONCE, not a single time, did you come to me and talk about your concerns. That I remember. When I asked you about certain situations you gave cryptic answers worse than that of Yoda. If a "leader" fails to take the time to help educate his colleague, you are no longer a good leader. You expected too much from someone who couldn't understand what was being told to him. Not only that but you were so rooted against change that when I made the HTML staff page the first time(the current one marks the second one created) you thought it would replace your BBC post, and tried everything you could to get it taken down. I went against you in that. So I am sure that is one of your times of  "gave Hades many chances, and he never gave up attempting to undermine my decisions....". You even went so far as to make a ban against Spydex (You all may not like him but please listen), the ban reason do you remember? "Fuck it, never liked the guy". You banned someone for not liking them. How can you call yourself a good leader when you made actions like that? I am also not the only one that saw the ban. However I can't say their names for obvious reasons. You also banned me from the forum. Then after banning me proceeded to tell your side of the story. And guess what? I couldn't do anything about it, you ruined friendships that I had with others, burned bridges. The reason people went against you, wasn't "coaching", it was because they agreed. The only one sounding like they were coaching people is you pixels.

We both made mistakes pixels. The difference between you and me is simple yet vast. Where I acknowledge what I have done, You either deny, or blame someone else.

Hades

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 01:04:04 PM by Hades »

Offline fusion is gay

• Emperor
  • Forum Visitor
  • Russian Furfag
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 08:00:43 PM »
As Chrid said, he deserves a second chance. Everyone does.

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 08:03:28 PM »
As Chrid said, he deserves a second chance. Everyone does.

Funny, you and others didn't think I deserved a second chance.

Hades
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:20:38 PM by Hades »

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2016, 08:20:43 PM »
Hades, while I was not here when this happened (this has been said at least 1M times), I have to agree with your side of the story/argument. At least half of what pixels posted just didn't seem to be possible, given what has been said and posted on the forums in the past (at least what is still left of his aftermath). We can only hope that Pixels stays true to his own words
I was considering re-applying as a courtesy to those asking me to come back as I was "being missed".
You blew it for good guys, all of you.  Don't ask me to re-join again.
and doesn't "use a secondary account to spy..." on reactions or whatever he did to wriggle his way into the community.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2016, 11:34:04 PM »
After reading Sins' post, the reason I joined was mostly due to the lack of admins. I mean, so far I've only known two before being signed on, which were Scot and Scorch. Hell, I applied twice and both times and twice I wasn't given a clear reason as to why I wasn't instated, but third time's the charm did it.

But anyway, I have an honest question: Did anyone ask for Pixels to come back? It's just a simple answer, I ain't pointing names. If not, then this has been a waste, and I'd like to have this thread closed or archived. While I got a better understanding of why these two are in a flame war, too much bad blood in this topic, and I'd hate to see it get out of hand.

P.S. Hades' pictures are making me laugh.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2016, 11:49:40 PM »
I ALSO did NOT destroy any Steam group, get that out of your head, DEATH wrecked itI didn't give a stop order to it, Death did.  I never bad mouthed the community, and Deaths statement that I did is in whole invalid and incorrect.  Just because someone assumed something doesn't make it correct.  This is all giving a sour taste to my mouth hearing again and again.  If anything you guys should be asking what Death could have done differently to avoid this mess in the future.

You deleted all staff from the group and proceeded to delete all of our group information and had replaced it with your own comments and remarks. Sorry as I am unable to provide quotes due to the group being locked and shutdown. You even stated that you were the group owner and as such we lost them when you left.

I did not destroy the forums, I did not modify sourcebans, I owned the groups and as such you lost them with my stepping down from this community. 

If that isn't a hostile take over - what is it then?

Yes it is true that Pixels did open and start our community group and their for he was the so called steam community owner but that doesn't give him the right to destroy our community image and name. - I am the sole owner of both TF2SwapShop.com & TF2SS.com none of witch pixels has any rights to.

I had to step in and take legal action - I sent steam a DMCA takedown notice to seize control of the old group so pixels could no longer post his hate and slander about us. It is steams policy to not transfer ownership of a group so it has been disabled.

As I have stated previously, I took action to protect our community and if I had to go down this road again I would take the same actions.

When Hades made his application you didn't say a single word to anyone. You had a voice and chose to sit by and do nothing (its ironic as I keep getting blamed of doing this myself). All admins had at the time was a conversation that took place on the report bot - not all admins were present when you said Hades is in im out.

You want to know what I should have done differently... Well quite honestly nothing. We as a whole have always decided the outcome of applications. We all have voices and say our part. You really should be asking yourself what you could have done differently.

Your angry and pissed off at me for allowing someone to post an application and go through the process... Its a fact of life that not everyone is going to get along and like each other.

Its time to move on.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:00:51 AM by Death™ »