• April 28, 2024, 02:44:30 AM

Author Topic: ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿ - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4417 times)

Offline ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿ - Game Server Admin Application
« on: February 04, 2016, 03:34:54 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
(UTC-5:00) Indiana (East)

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I was once an admin on a forum about garrys mod, I have also been an admin on a tf2 server before.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I would like to hold this position because i have seen this community grow and i would like to be apart of such a wonderful community and be there along the way of its growth.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Well on weekdays i would be able to play from 2:40 to 10:00 pm, and on weekends i am able to play from 12:00 am to about 4 am.

B. On the forums?
i check it regularly already, but i will check it more often
since i will have more responsibility.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
well, I started playing on your servers back in 2014, so about a year and a half.

9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
http://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198258101082%2F

10. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I have one alternate account that has all my hours on it. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096357570/

11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
Well i have never completely lost control of my emotions except when i was going through my sex change.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
I would say one of my strengths would probably be patience, one of my weaknesses would have to be im not that strict.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 5
  • Creative: 9
  • Polite: 7
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 9
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 10

14. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would tell him that using racial comments are unacceptable and if he did not stop his actions i will mute him for a session and wait for him to calm down.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I would tell him that he should not be offensive to other players as they are just as important as anyone else, even if it did'nt offend me and i want the community to like me.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would tell him to stop micspamming and if he didn't stop and was being extremely loud I would mute him.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I will report it to my higher-ups and then let them deal with it and give them information about the abuser.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would look into it and see if they are false or not and if they are false I would tell the person who messaged me to not make false reports, and if its real I will ban him.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will tell him/her that he should not being threatening people and he will most likely back off and if he doesn't i will mute him or kick him.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Nothing, killing me in the server is allowed and I'm not gonna fuss about it.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I will tell him to read on the rules and mute him for 30 minutes. If this behavior continues then I will kick him and tell him that its not allowed to insult players like that.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I will tell him that hacking is not allowed and is punishable, if he does not listen to me I will kick/ban him for the selling and distributing of hacking.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I would tell him/her that killing is allowed and to not get too upset about it and that its just a game.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 08:04:07 PM by ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿ »

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿ - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 04:07:32 PM »
you dont have 500 hours....you only have 67
counter sally strike go

Offline ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 04:20:06 PM »
yes, but i have an alt account with over 1000 hours on an alt account and it doesnt say that it has to all be on the same account. info here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096357570/

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 04:52:56 PM »
Why are you applying on a second account and not the one with all your hours on it? I would recommend you add a little more to your questions and fix your grammatical errors, this is to show that you took time and care about your application and that you are committed to the servers and the people that play on them.

~17
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)

Offline ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 05:02:10 PM »
alright i will fix them now, thank you for reading my application.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 06:14:42 PM »
Why are you not applying with your main account?

Offline ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 06:41:49 PM »
because this is my main now.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 07:04:47 PM »
Can you please log in on the forums with your main account and confirm that this alt account belongs to the main account?

Offline ✿ jessie/ ジェシー ✿

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »
yes

Offline EiRai

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 07:42:11 PM »
hello i am jessies alt account, this is proof.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 07:16:50 PM »
Your main account previously applied less than 5 months ago in which you stated the following:
3. Age:
Here you are stating that your age is:
3. Age:

Application denied.

You have been found lying on the application process and furthermore you are now banned from applying here again.