• April 27, 2024, 09:52:41 PM

Author Topic: Honestly....  (Read 4063 times)

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Honestly....
« on: February 15, 2016, 11:41:16 PM »
Edited on the 17/02/2016 @ 12:49 a.m. (Australian Time, Queensland)

I think im done posting on the forums, I mean, no one replies to my posts anymore, and its kind making me sad. You got all these people like Hamtaro who gets replies from pretty much eveyone. Im not jealous and complaining that I im not popular and all, I just want people to reply to my posts like they do to Ham's. When you guys replied to my last posts, it made me feel like you care about my posts and it made me want to post more. But now.....now its just not the time for me. So from now-on I will not be active on the forums, unless its really important, Like a BAN report.

I really appreciate the support and love you guys have for me, and I just want to take the time to say thank you for everything you have done for me on the forums, Flying Knife, Hades, Blood Rain, Peachie, Psykotik and many more, and I really hope that I can feel the same way I was when I started on the forums.

I love you all,

Nationn or Nephewz
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 08:04:04 AM by ♥Nephewz♥ »

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Honestly....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 12:10:06 AM »
Sorry you're feeling like this. I honestly did not notice this was even happening. I just look at whatever's the most recent and go from there.
AFK like JFK

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 12:42:36 AM »
Sorry Nation.

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 02:25:56 AM »
D'aww, Nephie :c I'm sorry.. if I knew you were feeling this way, I'd make it my duty to always put a reply... I'm sorry I never did..
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 04:35:11 AM »
I think im done posting on the forums, I mean, no one replies to my posts anymore, and its kind making me sad. You got all these people like Hamtaro who gets replies from pretty much eveyone. Im not jealous, I just want people to reply to my posts like they do to Ham's. When you guys replied to my last posts, it made me feel like you care about my posts.

Welp I guess this is it.

Thanks for everything.

Nationn/Nephewz

Come on Nationn, you're better than that. Giving up on yourself isn't the solution, but knowing that going forward is great. Just because I don't reply much doesn't mean I read the posts. I'm usually all the time reading posts and old parts of the forums. Don't think I've forgotten your works on this server, because they are exceptional.
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 05:18:51 AM »
Come on Nationn, you're better than that. Giving up on yourself isn't the solution, but knowing that going forward is great. Just because I don't reply much doesn't mean I read the posts. I'm usually all the time reading posts and old parts of the forums. Don't think I've forgotten your works on this server, because they are exceptional.

But your works are way better then mine, all those reports, topics you bring to the forums, Its amazing what one person can do, but all I do is post comments on other peoples topics and bring useless topics to the forums. I know you think they are exceptional, but not as perfect as your topics.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:20:31 AM by ♥Nephewz♥ »

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 05:44:53 AM »

But your works are way better then mine, all those reports, topics you bring to the forums, Its amazing what one person can do, but all I do is post comments on other peoples topics and bring useless topics to the forums. I know you think they are exceptional, but not as perfect as your topics.

That's where you're wrong. No one is perfect, and that's not arguable. Also, that's how you make yourself be known, by replying to posts and creating posts. And "all I can do" is not true, consider new ideas, take advantages of posting features. Explore and create, you'll learn in time what this is.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM »
That's where you're wrong. No one is perfect, and that's not arguable. Also, that's how you make yourself be known, by replying to posts and creating posts. And "all I can do" is not true, consider new ideas, take advantages of posting features. Explore and create, you'll learn in time what this is.
Dude I appreciate all the feed back, but I'm just not feeling the care in posting on the forums. I know commenting other peoples post, will get you more known in the community, But I just cant feel the same way as I first posted on the forums. Perfect is not a great word to describe people, and I know that, Its just the only way for me to describe your post. I think I will leave it here, This does not mean I will stop posting on the forums, This means I will take a VERY long break from the forums.

I thank everyone for replying and helping me, but like I said, I dont feel the same way as I did, when I posted my first topic on the forum.

This is the last you will hear from me on the forums, for a VERY long time.
Thanks once again.

Nationn.

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 06:31:10 AM »
*Sigh* Just don't give up on yourself.

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 08:49:42 AM »
Hey Nephewz. I don't believe I have ever spoken to you before, so I hope this won't be the last time I do talk to you. I should say first that I apologize that you feel you aren't getting enough replies to your posts. I see every post that is made on this forum but maybe respond to one or two. Me not responding isn't t me not caring, it's just me not knowing what to say. I have so much respect for you and Ham and Peter always posting. I wish there were more in this community that did that. But the community doesn't. Most of the people who play on the servers don't even know there is a forum (which is weird because it is posted on the ip link connecting one to the server and it is spammed in the chat and posted in the top left corner in bold white while you play on the server; one of life's greatest mysteries). But luckily enough, you are here. Your significance is unexplainable. You are very important to this community and I know all of us here would hate for you to leave. So I ask that you please stay. I will do my best to get more involved in the posts, I will see what I can do. But until then, I will be seeing you around, right?
I have so much respect for you Nephewz, I just never said or showed it. I'm sorry for that.
~16
(Also I wrote this in my phone so if any words are blatantly incorrect, that'll be thanks to my screen typing skills + autocorrect. I hate posting on my phone. :P)
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 05:52:25 AM »
Thanks, for the reply Sixteen, I really appreciate it. All I ask is to get some replies or something that will help me to post more on the forums. Replies are what gets me going, every time I come on and I see a reply, it makes me want to work hard on another posts for you guys. Replies are what cheer me up, when I am low. All these funny posts and replies from Cupid, Hamtaro, Psykotik and Many more, these are my happiness in life. I really thank you for your respect in me, as not many other people do.

I really liked posting on the forums, but now it doesn't feel the same for me. I will be posting on the forums, but not for a long time, Unless I am applying for something, or replying to comments on this post...

Thanks Guys <3
Nephewz/Nationn

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 06:06:48 AM »
Whether a long time is a year or a day, we will be here. Take as much time as you would like, but if any time you feel like you want to return, then do so. You don't have to prove anything to us or yourself. Whatever you decide to do, we in the community will respect your decision. I hope to see you soon, but I guess we shall see.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 06:08:46 AM »
Whether a long time is a year or a day, we will be here. Take as much time as you would like, but if any time you feel like you want to return, then do so. You don't have to prove anything to us or yourself. Whatever you decide to do, we in the community will respect your decision. I hope to see you soon, but I guess we shall see.
~16

Thank you very much for understanding me.