• April 20, 2024, 06:00:18 AM

Author Topic: Banned for aimbot.  (Read 14759 times)

Offline GOTDAGUDGRAMAR

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned for aimbot.
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2016, 02:21:50 AM »
Can't, file is too big.

EDIT: i added it on dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dleyl5rbs0y33d5/nothacking.dem?dl=0
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:27:09 AM by GOTDAGUDGRAMAR »

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2016, 04:21:24 AM »
I will review the demo once I get a chance.
If a person says they're right, they're probably right. Probably.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2016, 05:25:30 AM »
I know Im not an admin nor any staff member, but I am going to give my thoughts on this. I think you should stay banned. Even though you did not hack on the servers, you still hacked in the community. I mean come one man 3 bans. I would not trust you on the servers, because your 3rd ban might turn into your 4th ban.

Flying knife, If I broke a rule because I commented here, you may delete this.

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2016, 05:28:54 AM »
I think everyone has given him a chance, heck, even I have, since I'm reviewing the demo later. But as of posting this, I'm still on the side of keeping him banned.

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2016, 07:07:04 AM »
Not much we can do then....you will be given the chance for review but you still have two other attempts on records.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:17:54 AM by Strum »
counter sally strike go

Offline Pewp

• Forum Visitor
  • Love this community <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2016, 12:00:44 PM »
Not much we can do then....you will be given the chance for review but you still have two other attempts on records.
I respect your thought, but liked I said all off my bans were admin's claims.
Never give up on your hopes and dreams.

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2016, 12:32:32 PM »
Usually the admins are correct when it comes to hackers...let it be its aimbot, silent shooting etc. You were accused twice before this one and yet you make an alt and try to appeal when you got denied the first time on your other account. This being said you have tried to get unbanned.....What's not from saying you will do it again?...because obviously you haven't learned yet.
counter sally strike go

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2016, 12:44:08 PM »
But I never did it on any of the tf2ss servers.

So you're admitting that you do hack, but just not on our servers? Like I said, a hacker is a hacker and IMO we're wasting our time on "reviewing" your demos but of course I'm not the one who banned you so I can't decide for others nor do I have the right to deny your appeal.
AFK like JFK

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2016, 01:19:45 PM »
The demo you have sent us has nothing to do with being on the SwapShop servers, about the time where we accused you of hacking. You could've just turned off all the hacks while in this Valve server, and turned them on some other time. This demo seems like it's with your main account, and not the ALT you made yesterday.

I am still going with my verdict of keeping you banned. As other people said, you had PLENTY of chances to redeem yourself.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:22:35 PM by atom1c »

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2016, 01:44:31 PM »
Never really done it 6-7 times. only 3 times. the very first ban that ever happened was from pixel.

You've been witnessed hacking first hand many times. At request to turn them off, you often did. But it wasn't right to have to ask of it almost daily.

Along with your demo, you should have recorded when you were being called out, it could have shown us your screen. Anyone can make a video after the fact with all programs turned off.

Have you been a heavy Aimbot user? No, but the one you use the most often is wallhacks. Most people who download any scripting software, and claim to be "Legit" will use it as they see in their eyes they are not cheating, and using nothing to assist their aim.

I also banned you before the whole SB Crash where all of our bans were lost at the time. Don't forget the bans of your other alts prior to that incident last year.

Offline Sins |Anti-Being|

• SSBL Owner/Chairman
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Hello Darkness my own Friend...
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2016, 01:54:37 PM »
-I'm not gonna quote anyone-

You had two previous accounts that were both banned by hacking, or more specifically aimbotting. My question is that what makes you think that we will accept your appeal over that information?

It's one thing to make an account and get banned for it, and then make another account and don't hack on it. The fact that you did it on both accounts is completely stupid.

And you want a third chance?

No, that's not how we do things here, buddy.

And does it matter if you hack somewhere else but not here? Of course it does. We don't want hackers. Period. Whether it was on this server or on another server.

However, if you were banned falsely, then we may take a look at it, however that doesn't seem to be the case. Plus, we have a common rule:

Once a hacker, always a hacker.

In my opinion, you should stay banned. And even IP banned so you don't make another account and get on our servers again.
I am man who speaks in riddles, only to test your wits. My words may mean anything...

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2016, 04:09:03 PM »
Its been stated you were banned from multiple accounts...
Its been stated you were asked to disable hacks and you complied...
Its a proven fact that history does repeat itself...

Read our rules - It is clearly stated that hacking is not tolerated. No warning must be given and the offending player will be banned on sight.

The very fact that staff have come and warned you in the past speaks volumes... So if we are not present how can we trust that you won't just turn them back on when we leave?

I suggest you give-up the hacks on all servers as you will continue to be banned on sight if you continue to use them.

Learn to play the game as intended and increase your skill instead of being a parasite on the community.

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2016, 05:09:33 PM »
And all of my bans were admin claims. I have never seen any proof of it. (demos)

Well, next time we get a report that you, or anyone else is hacking, I'll make sure to record every second of it so that people can't say "you don't have proof". Saying that we don't have proof of you hacking is pretty much "I was hacking, but you don't have proof that I was using them even though you watched me do it (twice)." And why would we need to show you demos of you hacking if we convicted you TWICE for hacking? Do you even understand our logic behind banning you?

But I never hack on tf2ss servers

Okay...well this is a lie. Why would we ban you (twice) if you never hack on tf2ss servers?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2016, 05:46:35 PM »
When someone asked about your main account:
I did but it got denied. and I really didn't have much proof to help save it. the fact that i was soldier when i got banned.
Do you mean your ban appeal got denied on TF2SS or when you appealed to Valve?

Offline Pewp

• Forum Visitor
  • Love this community <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2016, 06:10:40 PM »
When someone asked about your main account:
I did but it got denied. and I really didn't have much proof to help save it. the fact that i was soldier when i got banned.
Do you mean your ban appeal got denied on TF2SS or when you appealed to Valve?
On tf2ss. And I like to point out that I haven't joined tf2ss since that last 4-6 months since my main account got banned thus having my appeal denied. TheFlyingKnife said it could be opened again if I had proof me me innocent. During my time off of Tf2, I moved on to Gmod and Csgo.
Never give up on your hopes and dreams.