• March 29, 2024, 07:12:15 AM

Author Topic: Banned for aimbot.  (Read 13625 times)

Offline Pewp

• Forum Visitor
  • Love this community <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned for aimbot.
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2016, 06:13:56 PM »
And if any of you admins recall a guy name Maxbox. He too used cheats for tf2 until it became a struggle to handle the constant hate and manual bans on trading sites. so he gave up on hacking and started creating a youtube series called "Spot the hacker". But like all of the admins say. A hacker is a Hacker. But that hacker can change for the benefits of playing with their friends on their favorite server.
Never give up on your hopes and dreams.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2016, 11:30:50 PM »
Understand it from our point of view. You have a reputation in the community for hacking which is a violation of our server rules, let alone Steam's Terms & Conditions of Service. You give an example of a "retired" hacker but how can we be sure that you're going the same route as Max Box? We are not going to take a chance of unbanning you based on your claim that "a hacker can change." While it is true that hackers like Max Box can change, that doesn't really excuse YOU from being banned. It's like saying "Oh that criminal finally stopped committing crimes and he got out of jail so why can't I be treated the same?" Sorry but I highly doubt that the admin, atom1c, will lift your ban.
AFK like JFK

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »
Understand it from our point of view. You have a reputation in the community for hacking which is a violation of our server rules, let alone Steam's Terms & Conditions of Service. You give an example of a "retired" hacker but how can we be sure that you're going the same route as Max Box? We are not going to take a chance of unbanning you based on your claim that "a hacker can change." While it is true that hackers like Max Box can change, that doesn't really excuse YOU from being banned. It's like saying "Oh that criminal finally stopped committing crimes and he got out of jail so why can't I be treated the same?" Sorry but I highly doubt that the admin, atom1c, will lift your ban.

I agree. I believe in second chances, but you have done it multiple times. Changing from being a hacker is no excuse. People get Treated differently through the eyes of many different people. Some people praise you, others dont. Even though you claim you will stop hacking, many people do not believe, and honestly I am one of those people.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 11:41:10 PM by Nationn »

Offline Pewp

• Forum Visitor
  • Love this community <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2016, 08:37:40 AM »
I never said i will and I understand your point of view. I'm saying that never hacked on the server and never will. I tried to put as much effort on my other ban appeal but lets just say i'm not very good at thought.
As for right now I'm just trying to prove me innocents but much of it pretty inconceivable. I just want to play on my favorite servers where I made a lot of really awesome friends. I had 500 hours on that server.
Never give up on your hopes and dreams.

Offline cokedrip*

• The.. Youngest Admin?
  • Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2016, 01:53:32 PM »
Even though you say you have not hacked on the servers, you say that you have hacked somewhere else. That just leaves us with anxiety that one day you could turn on your hacks and join the SwapShop servers, and start hacking away. Hacking is NOT tolerated under any circumstances. The verdict is already decided, and your ban is going to stay.
If a person says they're right, they're probably right. Probably.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2016, 05:31:44 PM »
Despite the fact that you provide a solid reasoning behind how you have no intention to hack on our servers, we nevertheless -- and unfortunately -- cannot accept your ban appeal due to all the statements that our admins have expressed which explain why. We do appreciate your honesty, however.

Ban appeal denied.

Topic locked.