• April 29, 2024, 04:13:50 AM

Author Topic: Ogtubzik - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 10322 times)

Offline OgTubzik

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Ogtubzik - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2016, 08:47:17 PM »
Found it:

http://playspoondaggers.enjin.com/profile/4092872/info
Nope, they change it.

Who exactly changes your age for you? Don't you have the power to do that considering you co-own your servers?
What I meant was, they changed the server link, not the age. Please read the above statement quoting Flying Knifes comment. I did not read the link properly as it said "Profile". I thought that link was going to the forums of the server that I Co Own

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2016, 08:51:15 PM »
What I mean is, your profile on the "SpoonDaggers" website states that you are 27 years old, are you 27 or are you 16?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline OgTubzik

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2016, 08:53:54 PM »
What I mean is, your profile on the "SpoonDaggers" website states that you are 27 years old, are you 27 or are you 16?
I can confirm im 16, as I said read the commented I wrote quoting Flying Knife. I pressed 1989 accidentally. I have fixed it.

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2016, 08:55:29 PM »
Ah I understand now, thanks for clarifying this confusion.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline OgTubzik

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2016, 08:58:02 PM »
Ah I understand now, thanks for clarifying this confusion.
I am sorry for the confusion. Hopefully this does not ruin my chances of becoming an admin.

Offline OgTubzik

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2016, 09:02:17 PM »
[Sr.Member] Nationn is my alt account. I will be replying to questions on that account.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2016, 09:30:28 PM »
I can confirm im 16, as I said read the commented I wrote quoting Flying Knife. I pressed 1989 accidentally. I have fixed it.
I don't understand though: Wouldn't your age be 17 then? It should be a difference by 10 if you changed it from 1989 to 1999.

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2016, 09:34:58 PM »
I don't understand though: Wouldn't your age be 17 then? It should be a difference by 10 if you changed it from 1989 to 1999.
Well not really. Because I said It was the age 27, and I checked it said 1989. Hmm Ill check again.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:24:40 AM by Nationn »

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2016, 09:38:24 PM »
Nope 1988 not 1989.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2016, 09:40:11 PM »
Okay.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2016, 09:40:37 PM »
How many languages do you speak and what are those languages?

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2016, 09:44:29 PM »
How many languages do you speak and what are those languages?
English and Samoan.

I can speak English very well, I can kinda talk samoan, but not to the best of my ability...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:26:48 AM by Nationn »

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2016, 10:58:32 AM »
11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
There have been alot of times where I had lost control. But for the purpose of making this application short, Ill post one.

1: I was just hanging out on the server, when a hacker joined. (At the time, I had no Idea he was hacking). He joined then started to use Aimbot. This got me really hyped out, so I started to type furiously in the chat, striking rude comments at him. (This was not on your server, but a different one).
So what happened in the end?

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Strengths:
I am very patient. I dont whine and cause a scene just because I did not get what I had wanted. I dont argue, I respect the players decision, unless he is breaking our community guidelines.

Weaknesses:
I fall victim to rage. If I get killed by a Player or Try-hard, I will lose my temper really quick. I have a way of fixing my temper, but sometimes it does not help.
How do you "fix" your temper and why does it sometimes not work?

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
Logical: 8
Patient: 10
Reactive: 8
Creative: 9
Polite: 10
Reasonable: 9
Objective: 8
Perceptive: 8
Compassionate: 9
Troubleshooter: 8
Can you explain your reasoning behind your ratings?

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2016, 05:10:31 PM »
11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
There have been alot of times where I had lost control. But for the purpose of making this application short, Ill post one.

1: I was just hanging out on the server, when a hacker joined. (At the time, I had no Idea he was hacking). He joined then started to use Aimbot. This got me really hyped out, so I started to type furiously in the chat, striking rude comments at him. (This was not on your server, but a different one).
So what happened in the end?

I just left the server. My temper was really high that day, and I did not want to cause any more damage to my reputation on that server.

12. What do you consider in yourself to be strengths? What do you consider in yourself to be weaknesses?
Strengths:
I am very patient. I dont whine and cause a scene just because I did not get what I had wanted. I dont argue, I respect the players decision, unless he is breaking our community guidelines.

Weaknesses:
I fall victim to rage. If I get killed by a Player or Try-hard, I will lose my temper really quick. I have a way of fixing my temper, but sometimes it does not help.
How do you "fix" your temper and why does it sometimes not work?

I use the traditional methods: Stress Balls. They really help alot, but when your tempers are fuming...Then not so much. But I have been taking anger management classes so my temper has been down lately.

13. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
Logical: 8
Patient: 10
Reactive: 8
Creative: 9
Polite: 10
Reasonable: 9
Objective: 8
Perceptive: 8
Compassionate: 9
Troubleshooter: 8
Can you explain your reasoning behind your ratings?

Logical - I am going to be honest with you, I do not know how to explain this. Could I get some kind of definition or something to help me answer this?

Patient- Like I said at the top, I am a very patient player. I dont whine and cause A scene because you are taking to long and I do NOT argue. If a player does know how to do something like go to their google homepage, I will not get angry at them. I marked this 10 because I am probably one of the most patient players on your server.

Reactive- I am not as great as a reactor, but I am pretty all right. I can quickly catch on to things really quick. But sometimes I have to really think about my choices before I move with on, so that is the reasoning behind the 8.

Creative- In what context do you mean? The Server, Reports, Responses, Applications or all of them?

Polite- I am VERY VERY polite. I am probably the most politest person out there. I respect peoples decisions, I give people their privacy when they want it and I am considerate of other people. This is the reasoning behind marking this 10.

Reasonable- I can be reasoned with, like I said I respect all players decisions. I am appropriate and fair to all players and I am sensible if you want me to be. But sometimes I will not be reasoned with because I dont feel like it is right or it does not need to be reasoned with, That is the reasoning behind marking that 9.

Objective- I am sorry, but I cannot answer this question.

Perceptive- The reasoning behind marking this 8 is because I am not as intelligent and insightful as all the other people in the server. Understanding things is kind of hard for me.

Compassionate- I am compassionate to other peoples problems. I show sympathy to others when they are feeling down. Sometimes I may not be compassionate to others example: like a Hacker getting VAC Banned. Hint the reason why I marked it 9.

Troubleshooter-  The reason why I marked it a 8 is because I am not as great of a problem solver. Some problems I can solve others I cannot. Example: Finding solutions to disagreements. That is pretty hard for me, considering I am not as intelligent as others.

If you think I have not answered these questions to the best of my ability, please comment why.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to reply. But I will only be accepting questions from the Owner, Forum Admin, Server Admin and Hamtaro. Anyone else who asks me a question will not be answered.
[/color][/b]