• April 29, 2024, 06:24:13 AM

Author Topic: PolarSmashG - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 15663 times)

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: PolarSmashG - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 05:44:13 PM »
9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
(Ignore that negative trust on bp.tf,this guy begged for my inventory and i denied,he made youtube videos of me,but that drama was resolved and he admitted to the fake screenshots and him begging for my inventory,if you need evidence i would be happy to show it,I will tell him to delete it because i guess he just forgot,he deleted his videos already just in case you are curious)

Just to clarify, there is no proof of them begging for your items? Along with no proof of those screenshots? There is virtually nothing such as screenshots, videos, or any evidence available whatsoever?
There is ^_^,if you want me to show you them just ask and I would be happy to

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 05:53:09 PM »
9. List a reputation thread here (your SteamRep URL and/or other reputation threads):
(Ignore that negative trust on bp.tf,this guy begged for my inventory and i denied,he made youtube videos of me,but that drama was resolved and he admitted to the fake screenshots and him begging for my inventory,if you need evidence i would be happy to show it,I will tell him to delete it because i guess he just forgot,he deleted his videos already just in case you are curious)

Just to clarify, there is no proof of them begging for your items? Along with no proof of those screenshots? There is virtually nothing such as screenshots, videos, or any evidence available whatsoever?

Just a few pictures/other things you have will do. No need for the whole story, just the general idea of how it happened, and how it's been proven wrong. It would be greatly appreciated.

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 06:32:26 PM »

Just a few pictures/other things you have will do. No need for the whole story, just the general idea of how it happened, and how it's been proven wrong. It would be greatly appreciated.
Alright. So basically one day I was about to quit steam,he then added me with a comment posting "Since you are quitting steam,can i have your inventory?" I declined,he then went on a rant and said that i scammed an unusual from him by giving him one worth 9 keys for a 12 keys one,this trade DID HAPPEN,but the prices are the same. As you can see here. http://i.imgur.com/qJF9CeV.png?1 This is his unusual. This is mine. http://i.imgur.com/VOrWj3f.png?1

As you can see,they are both the same price. And none of them were duped. I then posted in his youtube since he blocked me a comment with evidence. He then responded with this http://i.imgur.com/cUzlkcI.png?1

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2016, 06:33:28 PM »

Hope that helps! ^_^

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2016, 06:40:50 PM »

Hope that helps! ^_^

It does, thank you for your time, that does clarify a few things for me and some others.

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 07:07:32 AM »

Hope that helps! ^_^

It does, thank you for your time, that does clarify a few things for me and some others.

No problem! (Sorry for the late reply)

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 09:43:54 AM »
11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
Well,When my girlfriend dumped me Or That time when I got scammed I was very depressed.
What did you do in order to recover from your depressed state of being?

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Nothing. I'm not those types of admins that would rage for someone killing them and ban them.
What do you mean by "nothing?" What exactly will you be doing during this time-frame where these players are simply camping you?

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Well,these situations would just result in someone raging because someone killed them while they were enjoying themselves with a perk,i would do nothing,because stuff like this is natural.
The question prompts you to talk to the player, not to ignore them. What would you say to the player?

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 10:07:18 AM »

Can you explain this then? (starting from the time frame I've selected and thus forward): https://youtu.be/xP_sejVRVAI?t=775
You say that the "drama was resolved," but what does that really mean...?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TOOAKR#announcements/detail/823404004479115509 You even admit scamming 3-4 people here.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:15:01 AM by ¤The Flying Knife¤ »

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2016, 10:50:22 AM »

Can you explain this then? (starting from the time frame I've selected and thus forward): https://youtu.be/xP_sejVRVAI?t=775
You say that the "drama was resolved," but what does that really mean...?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TOOAKR#announcements/detail/823404004479115509 You even admit scamming 3-4 people here.

As you can see there,to explain the announcements,This Moo guy was harassing me for 3 months,and he said "If you make an apology i will delete all videos,he started spamming me till i were to make the announcements,So I did.The date this "scam" happened was in 2014,which alot of people have told Grey and Moo childish for bringing that up now,and the reason for the Sansy's tears thing was because I quit steam,and he made a video titled Sansy's tears,which Moo already deleted all his videos and apologized as you can see in his Google Plus. https://plus.google.com/104582298354083972672/posts

edit: I gave you the wrong link,here's the google plus https://plus.google.com/104582298354083972672/posts

and about the drama resolved,we went into a group chat with a few people and a mediator and sorted this whole thing out. I guess grey didn't really want to delete his videos,so i just leave him be.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:41:04 PM by PolarSmashG »

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2016, 10:54:03 AM »
11. Describe a time during which you lost control of your emotions:
Well,When my girlfriend dumped me Or That time when I got scammed I was very depressed.
What did you do in order to recover from your depressed state of being?

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Nothing. I'm not those types of admins that would rage for someone killing them and ban them.
What do you mean by "nothing?" What exactly will you be doing during this time-frame where these players are simply camping you?

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Well,these situations would just result in someone raging because someone killed them while they were enjoying themselves with a perk,i would do nothing,because stuff like this is natural.
The question prompts you to talk to the player, not to ignore them. What would you say to the player?

Well,first off to recover I talked to a lot of friends,they helped me out a lot,especially when I got scammed i received a lot of items thanks to all of them.To those players who are just straight up killing me over and over again I would tell them to stop,if this continues to happen... I would go rage heavy :3

I would tell the player that it's okay and that's not a reason to rage,but if he spent a lot of time collecting the credits to get this far and then get slayed,I might even give him credits if i have spare

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 10:37:18 AM »
5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I was a Brawl Vault Hack Maker.
What is the Brawl Vault Hack?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:43:41 AM by ¤The Flying Knife¤ »

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 01:09:17 PM »
5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Finally, someone other than me noticed ;3;  I mentioned something about it, in the group chat... And nobody bothered to say a word about it..
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline PolarSmashG

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 02:16:18 PM »

Brawl Vault is a site where you can make hacks of the game Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Some of the most popular hacks being,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcJHZCuaG84 Project M

and

https://youtu.be/MxOvSLV642s Brawl Minus

Some of these hacks ranging from:

Changing a character's skin http://s61.photobucket.com/user/TPitcher/media/Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Brawl/Snapshots/Hacked/Pit-1-04.jpg.html

Or just completely changing the character into a new one. http://www.nintenderos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/dragonball_z_joins_super_smash_bros_by_mariodkz-d4r317d.png

Or from changing a stage's texture. https://aerocaester.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/rsbepm-15-e1405319530429.png?w=549

To changing it completely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XzrjQkoKmQ

Here's the site for a lot more hacks! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
Ah, okay I see, thanks for the reply.

Offline PolarSmashG