• April 27, 2024, 10:23:28 PM

Author Topic: onepieveoffairytail - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 7558 times)

Offline DURRPLANT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: onepieveoffairytail - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2016, 05:30:57 PM »
yes but I really just use it to get the achievement items, I really don't want to waste time unlocking them for hours apon days, besides even if I used it, it's not like I'm using aimbot right?

Just an observation is all. It was also a heads up about it.

Hades
No I agree that hacking is wrong, but I got tired of the original loadout, and I wanted something fresh, back when I started in augest of 2015 I had no job to buy weapons, so my last and only option was to hack my way to new weapons...but honestly I agree in the long run that hacking is bad, and with a game like team fortress 2 I see no point to hack but only to unlock achievement items....

It's called a hack because if it's running while TF2 is running, you can get a VAC ban for it.

It's also considered hacking because of the principle of earning achievements without cheating the system.

The whole point of SAM is just to unlock achievements, and we understand that.

I have all of the achievements unlocked from using SAM as well, but does that make every SAM user a hacker?

It's a biased opinion whether or not it does, because of the benefits of unlocking achievements, and the severity of the achievement items affecting other players.

The game is already balanced, so I don't see it as a huge problem to be fought against for unlocking achievement items.

That is just my opinion. 

Blood
Thank god someone who can explain it better agrees with me!

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: onepieveoffairytail - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2016, 06:06:19 PM »
Unfortunately as other staff members have stated, you must have at least 1000 hours in Team Fortress 2 in order to apply for administration.

As a result, your application has been denied.

You may reapply again once you have met our requirements.