• April 28, 2024, 12:30:13 AM

Author Topic: Goodbye, Guys.  (Read 4693 times)

Offline Gerbil

• The Smallest, and Most Evil.
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • ᎣᏏᏲ ᏙᎯᏧ? ᎦᏙ ᏕᏣᏙᎠ?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Goodbye, Guys.
« on: June 23, 2016, 05:32:03 PM »
Hello, everyone. As you know; I am Gerbil. I've been an Administrator for almost a year, and after a year of drama, and stress. I must announce that I'm resigning. I've made a lot of good friends, and even met my current Boyfriend on these wonderful servers. I'm not going to list everything that is wrong, but I'll try to give a summary.

Stress - Too much of it, such as: "Did I ban the right person? Was he actually hacking?" And the like. Too much stress, too little satisfaction for me.

Drama - Every so often there's a storm of drama. That overtakes us. Though a year is no where near what most of you have been around for, there still has been a lot of drama within the past year of me being here.

Personal issues - The short of it is: My current landlord wants to try and get as much money as he can from us, and then evict us. As well as a disorder I've had for years is getting worse. I'll spare you the details, because It's "Personal Issues" not "Public Issues"

Those are my main reasons for resigning. If I've removed you, and you still want to be friends, shoot me a friend request. And I'll accept it, so we can be super happy friendly friends.

Something to note, is no one is to blame for me resigning.

Final Note: You all were pretty cool people, I hate listing people. But the people who helped me most are:

Knife - Thanks for helping me fit in, man.

Peachie - Helped my hook up with my current Boyfriend, and assisted me with many a Script Kiddie, thank you for your help. You keep being you, gurl. *Sassy snap*

Psykotik - A young Asian man who is also studying Psychology. Thanks for the help with all the advice, man.

Lethal - One of the guys who helped me get into the hang of things 'round here.

Rneuby - We didn't really talk much from the beginning, but we sure as hell evolved from that didn't we, hun'?

Fusion - Kept me entertained, when I was stressed out. Thanks bro. *Whip*

Hades - I know, I know, you aren't an Administrator anymore. But you still helped me out when I got here. Also a plus one for a name from the best mythology ever.

NOTE - Those were just the people who helped me out the most. I do not hold any friend higher than each other. You all made my SwapShop Admin tenure an enjoyable one. You may still catch me in a server, from time to time. And I'll still be in Group Chat, making trouble as best I can. Love you guys, honestly.
"It will take a bit of effort.. A bit of sweat and perhaps.. A bit of blood." - Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Goodbye, Guys.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 05:37:43 PM »
[...] You may still catch me in a server, from time to time. And I'll still be in Group Chat, making trouble as best I can. Love you guys, honestly.

All I need to know. :)
AFK like JFK

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 10:19:04 PM »
Play this in the background...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4OEYEv8Tc

While I didn't know you much, I know you're an amazing guy, Gerbil. Good luck with life and all of the joys that come with it, especially yours'! Have fun and remember that you'll always have a spot in all of our hearts--no matter what.

See you later, brother.

~Biscuit~
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 09:26:49 AM »