• April 20, 2024, 08:26:52 AM

Author Topic: Attempted Harassment.  (Read 7337 times)

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Attempted Harassment.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 02:36:30 PM »
---The only reason I've let him keep commenting and me comment back.

Is for more evidence

And the fact that he's gone on my profile and tried harassing me. So I'm gonna call that Self Defence.

For now ignore the situation. Spending your time replying is only fueling the situation.

If you continue to respond, you show that irritating you is working and is making you a very fun person to be able to pick on.

I'd suggest avoiding communication with the user. After you have ignored the player for some time and these actions of harassment continue, then some form of action will be taken place.

For now, ignore the user. Give it a weeks time. If they continue, gather some more evidence, especially server wise, and bring it all back to here to make another repeated report.

For now, the images and quotes shown are strictly steam related and it's a report you should make to valve as none of us have the ability to restrict the player. We administrate our community servers, not Valve.

So considering this, there is assumed nothing else to be presented. For now I see this threat solved and finished for now until further notice.

Offline ¬°Rawr

• Forum Visitor
  • Already hated enough, what harm can posting do?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 03:08:32 PM »
I've already blocked him, so unless you can take witnesses for evidence instead of videos/screenshots.

Then none from me

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2016, 09:02:44 AM »
We will monitor the suspected player more carefully in the future for possible rule-breaking within our servers. Otherwise, we will not being punishing him/her at this moment.

Thank you for posting a player report.