• April 23, 2024, 10:37:35 AM

Author Topic: Two players are harrassing many people in the Tf2SS community  (Read 4662 times)

Offline BruhBot

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
I play On Tf2SS Servers alot. And i find alot of nice people. But one day i encountered these two named Wᴏʟғ and Lαмв. I knew Wᴏʟғ as Krow and we even played together before. But ever since i started playing on the minecraft server he has been mean. Not just to me but to other players. All i did was kill him once because i was bored. Then him and Lαмв or nox start killing me over and over again. Not killing anyone else but me. I was fine with that because they are just playing the game. But then Wᴏʟғ started saying things like uninstall the game and kill yourself. I asked them to stop killing me but they didn't answer. The worst thing Lαмв has said to me is nobody likes you. But the worst thing is it isn't jst me. They say the same stuff to people who kill them or can't kill them. I just wanted to report these two so more players don't get insulted. I really hope something gets done about this. Thank you.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Two players are harrassing many people in the Tf2SS community
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 12:10:59 AM »
Being friends with them for a few months now, I have been personally told a few times about them from some friends. I can understand where you're coming from. I personally don't notice it when I'm around but I've heard stories of them. Now, since we can't just go off based on your words or my words alone, you will need to provide some evidence of this.
AFK like JFK

Offline mia

• TF2SS's Little Pwincess~
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
  • Bunny is my happiness. <3
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:58:23 AM »
I agree with Chum. As they've been rude to me as well... I'd rather not say anything else, as it would be horrible and negative..
Tiny Baby Legs

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 08:43:55 AM »
Do you have any evidence of the occurrence(s)?

Offline BruhBot

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 10:09:06 AM »
Being friends with them for a few months now, I have been personally told a few times about them from some friends. I can understand where you're coming from. I personally don't notice it when I'm around but I've heard stories of them. Now, since we can't just go off based on your words or my words alone, you will need to provide some evidence of this.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:45:39 PM by Chumby »

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 04:34:30 PM »
Now, since we can't just go off based on your words or my words alone, you will need to provide some evidence of this.

Hades