• March 29, 2024, 06:23:23 AM

Author Topic: Ban Appeal.  (Read 4215 times)

Offline C.Elma

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Ban Appeal.
« on: July 12, 2016, 06:40:10 PM »
Admin that Banned me: BloodRain.
For How Long: PermaBan.

Hello, So Today Around 5:12 I was banned On Server #34 Trade_Plaza_2 Just doing it for trolling. I was Also on my alt account just to have fun not to hurt anybody's feelings. But On server 34# Trade_plaza People were okay With me hacking. And I only killed tryhards Not anybody else. Now I hope all of you have a Goodnight/day.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Ban Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:10:10 PM »
Your ban appeal is pointless. It doesn't matter what your intentions were for hacking, you still hacked, and now your account is perma-banned on our servers. Have a nice day as well.
AFK like JFK

Offline ウイス

• Woah, I never knew my eyes were flashlights!
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • The stratagem deepens.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 07:33:38 PM »
What you said is basically saying that you went to shoot up a school, then when the police arrived you just called it a joke or a social experiment. Hacking isn't right, even if it's for lols or whatever reason. It's still an unfair advantage, and your action of hacking alone works 100% against your direction and favor. Your ban appeal doesn't make any points, and can't make any valid points. You will not be unbanned.
I like pigeons

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 07:48:15 PM »
Admin that Banned me: BloodRain.
For How Long: PermaBan.
Hello, So Today Around 5:12 I was banned On Server #34 Trade_Plaza_2 Just doing it for trolling. I was Also on my alt account just to have fun not to hurt anybody's feelings. But On server 34# Trade_plaza People were okay With me hacking. And I only killed tryhards Not anybody else. Now I hope all of you have a Goodnight/day.

It doesn't matter what your intentions were with cheating. It is what it is.

http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322.0
Quote from: Rules/Guidelines
Gameplay:
1. No hacking - this includes using exploits that function similarly to how a hacking software would.

You have to take into consideration that if you join a community server, it's possible to get an ip ban from the server(s).

Offline Biscuit

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 01:58:32 AM »
Oh, what a shame to see you go Bill Cypher. I saw you quite often on our servers, would call you a regular at this point but now...well goodbye.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯