• April 23, 2024, 08:33:57 AM

Author Topic: LunariumWolf is a meaniehead  (Read 3519 times)

Offline kyojin

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
LunariumWolf is a meaniehead
« on: July 18, 2016, 02:28:34 AM »
so i was on a server and lunarium was on it too, and we were argueing with a young fellow and we then got muted, reasons following: me and my buddy were joking in the chat and were saying grodster to inapropriate signs, and i said grodster too. then, i said disney XD and i got muted for a whooping grand total max ammount of 120 minutes. i cri

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: LunariumWolf is a meaniehead
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 02:34:04 AM »
The reason stated in the communication ban report was that you and player "smelly jim" were:
"Harrasing players, ignoring requests"

If you have evidence that the mutes were unjust, you may provide that evidence.

It's only two hours long, anyways. I would just wait it out.

http://tf2swapshop.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:169220115&advType=steamid

http://tf2swapshop.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:159080299&advType=steamid

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 02:36:33 AM by BloodRain »

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 01:59:48 PM »
Notice: Looks like the communication bans were extended due to previous comm bans. Will keep staff report open for discussion until duration ends.

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 04:05:24 PM »
Both you and your friend were requested a total of 6 times to stop instigating the chosen users and others.

After repeating this over and over, I decided to place mutes on the both of you. You then both decided to use changing names to inappropriately communicate and avoid your given mutes.

Due to so I placed a One day ban on the both of you seeing as it fit. The mutes were extended to 3 days as of previous actions and punishments given out by other Administrators.

You may wait for the times to ware out. But for now, any further offenses will result in more severe punishments.

Note: If you're also going to report an Administrator for doing his job, please do it in much more of a professional matter.

Thank you for your time.