• April 19, 2024, 10:45:06 PM

Author Topic: Admin Abuse Report.  (Read 12611 times)

Offline iSsuEs

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Admin Abuse Report.
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2016, 05:56:14 PM »
Let's not only look at the physical sides of this incident, but also the psychological. When this was happening, he shot some remarks at me as if he was angry or along those lines. And when I had asked him why he couldn't be hit, he had some trouble making some type of response.. Then he said as a response that he was difficult to fight, which hadn't been much trouble until he couldn't die. Then he started blaming it on lag, but if he had so much lag he couldn't be killed, I doubt he would be able to kill another person in the process. Some things just don't add up, and seem very fishy.. And he said "Why go for me?" As if hinting at the fact he couldn't be killed.

EDIT: To the last response from Lethal, I know hit registration is horrible in this game, but it doesn't mess up THAT horribly. Even as Jack said, he shot a full machina charged shot at your torso, and it still did no damage. Him and I are relatively good snipers, and can tell when something is off.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 05:59:48 PM by stress. »

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2016, 06:19:10 PM »
Let's not only look at the physical sides of this incident, but also the psychological. When this was happening, he shot some remarks at me as if he was angry or along those lines. And when I had asked him why he couldn't be hit, he had some trouble making some type of response.. Then he said as a response that he was difficult to fight, which hadn't been much trouble until he couldn't die. Then he started blaming it on lag, but if he had so much lag he couldn't be killed, I doubt he would be able to kill another person in the process. Some things just don't add up, and seem very fishy.. And he said "Why go for me?" As if hinting at the fact he couldn't be killed.

EDIT: To the last response from Lethal, I know hit registration is horrible in this game, but it doesn't mess up THAT horribly. Even as Jack said, he shot a full machina charged shot at your torso, and it still did no damage. Him and I are relatively good snipers, and can tell when something is off.
First off, I wasn't angry. As I told you in that video, it would be better to shoot at everyone else fi ed st before you try to shoot me because several times you kept tunnel vision on me only to be killed by someone else. You asked me 'how come I can't die' so I said 'I'm tricky to fight'. Second, there was no hesitation in my response and my friend said the same thing yesterday when we were discussing my playstyle. Also I had some slight lag on my end as some of my shots were a little delayed. Having lag doesn't mean to the point you couldn't kill someone ( which would make my screen freeze) it can even be small amounts which I get everyday. Lastly, I was referring to someone else as he tried to stab me.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline iSsuEs

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2016, 06:22:41 PM »
The only reason why I was trying to shoot only you, was because of demo recording purposes. All I'm saying is, those shots I had should've hit. As said some of the admins before- it doesn't make any sense.

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2016, 06:37:30 PM »
If you had a good idea as to how hit registration works, you may. I've had several occasions where my shots get blocked by teammates, sometimes it goes through them, my occasional lag would make it so where I fire a shot, only for it to not do anything, and it's not related to hit - scan weapons. I've come to the conclusion hit registration is much like RNG: it can work most of the time yet it can be rather unpredictable and can affect anyone. It's also something I found very similar to other games I've played. Also, from what you said just now, it sounds like you did all that just to set this up. Yet, as I said before, I wasn't using gmod and there isn't any record of me doing so. So at this point, I don't know what you're looking for.
Words of Wisdom: Never piss off an engineer, because he will get your balls, no matter what you do

Offline iSsuEs

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2016, 06:45:45 PM »
Have I set this up? No, no I did not. I was just putting my priority towards you to see if I could actually HIT you, which wasn't possible. I'm just saying that hit registration doesn't eliminate itself the way it did inside the game, from playing it for so long, I do indeed know how it plays out. It made no sense and those shots should've been hit indeed. Does anyone else want to come bring this to an end, an official verdict?

For the record, I've made many reports on this site and server, and I always seem to see the same exact outcome every single time. Don't be blaming me for my suspicions, I know that Lethal has had some beef in the past with using commands that only admins can use against others, without any warning, (force RTD), so I had thought that he had been using his powers again to gain an advantage, but I guess it ends the way it always ends. You're right, I get it. It all makes sense, you're the perfect person.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:52:36 PM by stress. »

Offline Minion of Set

• The Intimidating One
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2016, 06:52:21 PM »
There is no definition of perfection. Perfection itself is a conundrum based on one's philosophy. Also, to note, I've had the game for roughly 6 years, and if you want to put an end to this that's fine. I wanted to as well ( because I'm at work and Steam is draining my phone battery).

Offline iSsuEs

• °
  • Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2016, 06:54:54 PM »
I still stand my case that you're behind some witchcraft TF2 shit, though. It doesn't make any damn sense.

Offline BloodRain

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Hero
  • "Even lies contain some truth."
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2016, 06:59:50 PM »
Thank you for posting your Staff report.

Topic locked.