• April 25, 2024, 02:35:59 PM

Author Topic: MLG KID - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3109 times)

Offline cartman

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
MLG KID - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 15, 2016, 08:24:43 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
9:51

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
I was an admin and I was really good but the server was removed.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I'm a cool rad dude and I can bring a fun energy to the server and make people feel more safe as an admin.

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
Just about everyday!

B. On the forums?
I can try and make seperate time for the forums.

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
around 9 months.

9. Do you speak any languages other than English?
no

10. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
I do not have any sources.

11. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternative accounts that you own:
I have learned many breathing techniques that I use to cope with panic and anxiety attacks.

12. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
I have learned many breathing techniques that I use to cope with panic and anxiety attacks.

13. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
I try hard and am very passionate about things I care about. I can become too involed with others arguments and try to help solve them.

14. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 10
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 10
  • Objective: 7
  • Perceptive: 10
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 2
  • Honest: 10

15. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Give them a warning for the first offence, if the racist comments do not stop they will be kicked out and anything after that will lead to a temporary ban.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I would tell the other player that they are offending other players and ask kindly if they would stop.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would warn them first and if they refuse to lower the usage of their mic I would mute their mic.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I would tell an owner of the server.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
Warn them to stop and if they do not I would tell a main admin and ban them.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I would restate the rules for the players.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I would warn them to play the game appropriately and not to target single players because that is not what this server is about. Bullying will not be tollerated!

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would give them a warning if they continue to be disrespectful they will be banned.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I would warn the player to stop falsely informing others that they would get godmode in trade for a hat.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I will apologize but there is nothing I could do for them.

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
Using my powers to cheat and not following the admin guidelines.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I really hope you take this into consideration. Im a very passionate regular player on this server and I want to be able to help as much as I can. Once before I helped someone from being cyber bullied on this server and I just feel I can make this a safer and happier place. Thank you for your time!

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: MLG KID - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 08:28:45 PM »
3. Age:

You must be at least 16 years old to apply. You may re-apply once you have met all of the requirements.

Application denied.
AFK like JFK