• April 26, 2024, 09:22:49 PM

Author Topic: (G.E.W.P) Akiro - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3318 times)

Offline (G.E.W.P) Akiro

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
(G.E.W.P) Akiro - Game Server Admin Application
« on: August 25, 2016, 06:07:17 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

3. Age:

4. What Time Zone do you live in?
Central Daylight

5. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
on Gmod i am a Admin on SPC RP and have some experience.

6. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
I want to hold this position because I want to help the community out to get rid of toxic players. On this one server i Play on there are no admins ever.  

7. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I have school from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM and i can have about 7 hours to spare.

B. On the forums?
Same on A if i need to look at something on the forums i will use some time from the 7 hours to do so

8. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
i can say over 2-3 months I really do like the servers and think its a good community.

9. Do you speak any languages other than English?
No English is the only language i speak.

10. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
(here is my profile) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205698285/

| steamname: (G.E.W.P) Akiro
|  steam3ID: [U:1:245432557]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:122716278
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205698285
| customURL:
|  steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198205698285

https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198205698285%2F

11. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
No i only play with this account.

12. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
I got so mad at this one guy at school i went into the bathroom and walked around my arms above my head.
I breathed heavily until i started calming down and went back.

13. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
My weakness is that sometimes im to soft and will give people to many chances but that happens rarely.

My strength is i can handle a lot of stress at once and deal with it.

14. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 9
  • Patient: 8
  • Reactive: 6
  • Creative: 4
  • Polite: 7
  • Reasonable: 6
  • Objective: 5
  • Perceptive: 2
  • Compassionate: 7
  • Troubleshooter: 1
  • Honest: 10

15. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Tell that person to stop if he doesent i will gag them.
If they continue through chat then i will kick them.
If they come back and keep doing it i will ban them.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
If its offensive to the other player(s) i will tell the player to stop the remarks and just have fun.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I will warn them 1 time and if that doesn't work i will gag them  

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
i will report them on the forums and try to ban him (if you can ban other admins)

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would go to that server Find the speed hacker and watch him for awhile. If he appears that he does not speed hack i will leave him alone. If he is then i will talk to him and ban him.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
First i will tell that the player is not an admin and is not able to ban other people and then say those rules do not exist so even if you were an admin you can ban them for it.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Nothing its just how the game is meant to be played. I will not ban anyone that i get frustrated at.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Gag them and then say This is your first warn a second will result in a kick and if you come back and do it again you will be banned,and then ungag them

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
First i tell the server that god mode only lasts 60 seconds and tell them this player might be a scammer and leave the server before he gives you the credits.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
Its the way the game is played just get the credits back its not that hard just play the game and have fun

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
An Admin getting really annoyed at someone and uses his/her admin abilities to either kick/ban people that give them a bad time. Or like giving them a buff compared to the other players that don't have the buff

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I am only 14 but i really hope you accept this cause i really do like the games yall have up. Its really addictive and fun  and the server i play on all the time has no admins EVER. Thank you for thinking about it.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: (G.E.W.P) Akiro - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 06:52:48 AM »
3. Age:

You must be at least 16 years old to apply. You may re-apply once you have met all of the requirements.

Application denied.
AFK like JFK