• April 24, 2024, 03:40:03 PM

Author Topic: Lil story time  (Read 3907 times)

Offline snoogans.

• I fiddle with strings on coated plastic and wood
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Mr. Slump God
    • My awful site
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Lil story time
« on: October 05, 2016, 07:19:21 PM »
Okay, no rules. Stories can be as disgustingly rude as you want - at least for my standards, still try and follow the forum rules.

Here's my story, not really a bad story, kinda just a short lil funny story

So, my friends and I were at the mall, where we all like to be sometimes. Anyways, about 45 minutes in, we almost get kicked out for "horseplay". So, one of my friends let me ride his back (piggyback ride) and my other friends started to do the same, as partners I guess - lol. A mall cop walked up to us and said "You kids are NOT gonna horseplay in my mall, DO YOU UNDERSTAND" and we all agreed, except my friend and I cause we were 2 fast 4 him and he didn't catch us. We kept making jokes after, and I imagined going to jail for horseplay. "Hey, whatcha in for?" "Theft, how bout you?" "Horseplay" "Damn.." - And then some friend pitched in. "If Paul Blart stopped us, I would've apologized from the bottom of my heart and meant it." I got a good laugh outta that. Maybe someone might too. I dunno. Post some more funny stories I guess, don't have to be true, but at least funny. This one was true.

I like salt