• April 26, 2024, 07:53:24 PM

Author Topic: Harassment  (Read 4813 times)

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
  • Don't be an entrepreneur of someone else's dreams
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Harassment
« on: October 24, 2016, 05:45:01 PM »
I'm getting real tired of posting for harassment, because it's more than likely making me look bad, but alas i guess i must, there is this girl named RocketMan on the Mario kart crit #31 server, who for some reason at times uses her mic to sound like a squeaker, she has trolled and now she is harassing players,
she has said things such as kill yourself (not a joke btw she was being serious) and things such as that subject, she even claims today that her mic broke, so she won't have the pleasure of roasting me with her mic, now before you say i'm going around reporting random users, I'm not. I ACTUALLY TRIED TO FRIEND HER TWICE, She actually has pulled a Hillary Clinton and said and i quote "I don't friend random people" then said, "I won't friend you cause you are a little shit and have no friends" in tf2 chat. Honestly i'm quite sick of this female who has such a big ego and would buy free austrailum weapons just to even have her gagged...i really don't have proof of much of what i said besides about the text roast thing which will be in a imgur link here:
http://imgur.com/H7foNkG
unless your living the way you want to, their is no reason to live~Hunter Williams 2017

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Harassment
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 07:02:38 PM »
As it seems this user is verbally being abusive is there someone who you know who can help give more detail on the events?. This is not saying you are a liar but is to help us make a better way to understand the situation. Also do you have a steam profile of the user?
counter sally strike go

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 10:22:11 PM »
apologies, i am very tired. no name comes to mind that i can remember atm to help verify her abuse and i'll try to get her link down next time i come in contact with her
unless your living the way you want to, their is no reason to live~Hunter Williams 2017

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 10:49:54 PM »
If you have the proof to show that she is actually harassing players then you have a strong argument. Otherwise, she isn't actually breaking any rules. Mind you, I hate scum and feel the world would be much cleaner without it, but there is the possibility where maybe it's just a bad time or there is a bad situation that she is trying to deal with that could end up with her actually being a great person just misled. Playing devils advocate here. Unless there is a problem with correct evidence or even a report so admins can actually check it out, it would be assumed that the rules are not being broken and therefore nothing should be done.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 08:20:44 AM »
That's the problem though, she has done this multiple times, I'm not usually one to lie about someone else, and i will try my best to provide proof as fast as possible, and while i don't have proof for everything, that one thing about not being able to roast me with her mic i do have proof of and is linked through the imgur url.....

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 10:38:57 AM »
Try to get screenshots and record with fraps or such the next time they go at it.
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 11:22:55 AM »
Ok, but i do ask that we keep this thread open untill i can or can't get evidence or proof

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 03:57:30 AM »
I am pretty sure this thread will stay open.

Hopefully this does get resolved.

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 04:42:19 PM »
Announcement, rocket man apologized, i guess the internet does have heart at times..sorry for wasting you time...

Offline Hamtaro

• Server's Hamster
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • Hamha, how are you?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 05:25:22 PM »
Don't worry about it, you can still use the forums for any reports. Although I would recommend to bring with you evidence when posting your next report post.
I don't bite, so feel free to message me if anything.
Hablo español con gran fluidez, asi que deje un mensaje si tienes dudas.

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »
I try to back up as much as i can, I also apologize as much as i can, and thank you for your support, i can see why these servers are respected so, looking to sign up as admin once i get 1000 hours clocked