• April 19, 2024, 04:47:02 AM

Author Topic: Euh Trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Euh Trade.Tf

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Euh Trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« on: November 21, 2016, 07:51:28 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in TF2SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
None.

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:
15, turning 16 in january

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
Eastern Tme Zone

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Every so often a hacker will show them self's on a Swap-Shop server and an admin will come in and dispose of them. I've spoken to a couple of them, but not really and deep conversations.  

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
My goals in the Tf2 community are to make sure it's fair and balanced and to keep hackers, trolls, or admin/VIP abusers out of the way of the gaming experience for the innocent.

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
I will be able to spend time on the servers almost every day after school. I play TF2 regularly and try to interact with others to see their opinion on the server i'm in.

B. On the forums?
I browse the forums sometimes, but I can definitely be on the forums in needed.

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
I've been playing on your Orange_x3 and Orange Towers servers for a little over 2 years now. My laptop couldn't handle the lag from the old Valve Public Servers. So then I found your servers.

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
I can speak a little bit of Spanish and German.

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
None.

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
I had an old account, but I forgot the password. The account was AwsomeSauce59 if you need it. I haven't been on it in at least 2 years.

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
I used to be a very emotional child who would have very noticeable mood swings. They would happen with homework, friends, family, anything. But over time, I learned to control  my emotions and be a more sociable person. Now i'm super talkative.

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
My strengths are that I can relate and have fun with the normal players without being to strict. And my weakness is that i'm not super pro at TF2//

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 3
  • Reactive: 8
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 6
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 4
  • Perceptive: 5
  • Compassionate: 5
  • Troubleshooter: 2
  • Honest: 8

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
I would tell them to stop, if they agreed I would keep an eye on them, if they didn't agree I would either get another admin to help me stop him, or if the situation was getting worse I would kick/ban him.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
I would make a vote among the players. If they find it offensive he will be kicked, if not then I would keep my eye on him.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
I would tell him to stop, or just kick/ban/mute him. It's very simple.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
I will either stop them myself or ask for help form other admins/server owners to help me ban him.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
I would join the game, go spectator, check if he is actually speed hacking or just bought the high speed perk in the shop, then take action according to if they are hacking or not.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will tell the regular user the official rules of the server, and if they do not comply I will kick them. I don't feel that is worth a ban.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
I wouldn't do anything besides try to play normally. That much aggression is not random and would be triggered by something I said or did. They aren't breaking any rules as long as they aren't spawn camping.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
I would kick them. If they are being extremely toxic or keep joining I would ban them. They are just clearly trying to hurt others feelings and eardrums.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
I would say publicly to the server:"Actually he can't do that, he's a scammer." before quickly kicking him from the server.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
I would tell them to stop complaining as the other individual did NOTHING wrong.

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
I define Admin abuse as something an Admin does to piss off a server. If an Admin asks: "Who wants to summon some bosses and have X10 fire rate?" and everyone agrees and has fun, it's not admin abuse. If an Admin spawns 20 Lv.3 sentries in a teams base because someone killed him, it's Admin abuse.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I want to become an Admin everyone will recognize and say "Oh hey Euh Trade.Tf, hows it going?" I want to become a fun, happy, fair Admin. Thank you for reading this application and considering me for an Admin.
                                                              -Avery

Offline murts

• Strumming your bum daily
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Euh Trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 10:49:03 PM »
 Thank you for applying for TF2SwapShop administration, however we regret to inform you that we feel that you do not satisfy our standards for server administrators at the moment.

You may re-apply again after 3 months have passed.

Application denied.

counter sally strike go