• March 28, 2024, 11:19:06 AM

Author Topic: Take the time to read this.  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Seventeen

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Take the time to read this.
« on: November 22, 2016, 08:17:29 PM »
Good Day to whoever reads this, I am 17. I started out as a small player back in early 2014 and my experiences grew from there. I got to the point when I was playing more, made strong bonds, and gained a small level of respect...Later, in July 2015, I applied for S.A. (Server Admin). I thought this was a dream job. Turns out I was wrong...I was on the staff team for 11 months and never looked back on what I could have done, only what I had already achieved. I was respected and liked throughout the community but, that took a steep degrade after I resigned. A few people got me into some things I shouldn't have and that led me donw a dark path. I then, caused a large commotion between a few of the admins and I am sure you could ask any one of them and they would tell you what happened or their side of it. I am not proud of what I did but, I do not regret it and I learned heavily from that mistake and I broke some trusts and bonds that now, looking back on it, wish I hadn't/ I say this often to the people I hurt but, I want to say I am sorry to anything I have done to you, if reading this, you are one of those people...I don't dwell on the past and don't hold grudges so, if you would like to hear me ramble some more about what I did or just seeing how I am doing, I am willing to accept a limited amount of requests  back if you so please. I am not gone from SS, only a misguided player who is figuring things out, to put it short.

I had a quote once, "Have a fantastic rest of your day everyone!" I still use it to this day. As always...

Have a fantastic rest of your day everyone!!!!

~17
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:23:41 PM by 17 »
A persons character is not measured by what one has done wrong but, how one has learned from said mistakes. (Seventeen)

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Take the time to read this.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 11:22:40 AM »
Hey, Seventeen! Welcome back to SwapShop! I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums and I wish you well in pursuing recovery through your dedicated membership. :)
~

Offline K a z u m a ™

• Mysterious Okami
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • Yare Yare daze =w=
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 08:55:01 PM »
Hey man, welcome back!

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 02:14:29 PM »
Welcome back dude!