• April 19, 2024, 12:48:27 PM

Author Topic: Banned for Aimbot  (Read 9743 times)

Offline Cobalt

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Banned for Aimbot
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 03:30:01 PM »
I doubt it was a year ago, because I've seen some people get VAC-banned on the spot. It doesn't (or shouldn't) take that long for the VAC system to catch up on to you. Regardless, you shouldn't have gotten it in your head to cheat anyway, and as Gerbil stated, your ban is not getting lifted. Case Closed.
Since I cheated just that once it makes sense for it to be a delayed ban which is a very common thing where you get "marked" for cheating. Valve has stated themselves its so that you don't know what exactly or what cheat caused it and all that. Also it's not like I went into pubs making it so that the other team couldn't get out their spawn. It was just a joke for me and my friend and I forgot to set VAC off. Yes Gerbil stated that he sticks with his decision, but he said if I had anything to prove that I don't cheat anymore he will remove the ban, so I asked what would prove this. Many people have just been replying afterwards.

Offline Gerbil

• The Smallest, and Most Evil.
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • ᎣᏏᏲ ᏙᎯᏧ? ᎦᏙ ᏕᏣᏙᎠ?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 10:07:03 AM »
Wow, I pretty much forgot about this. Whoooops.

Anywho, I stick with my choice. You will not be unbanned. Why? For this reason/s

he may have hacked on a private server with his "friend". But who is to say, they he didn't do it again? Plus, ALOT of people use the friend excuse.

VAC is kinda bad, but it's not horrible. It often gets people during their hacking. Not a year or so after.
Sorry, Watermelon. I'm staying with my descision.

"It will take a bit of effort.. A bit of sweat and perhaps.. A bit of blood." - Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 02:53:13 AM »
Ban appeal denied.

Topic locked.