• April 29, 2024, 05:01:33 AM

Author Topic: My Current Rhetoric, Jeremiad, Encouragement and Apologies to SwapShop  (Read 23624 times)

Offline mental

• °
  • Forum Hero
  • Whoever threw that paper, your moms a hoe.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My Current Rhetoric, Jeremiad, Encouragement and Apologies to SwapShop
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2016, 02:09:59 AM »
Admins should be there to maintain order and help keep the servers clean and friendly.
Stop keeping those "cool and chill" staff members who don't do shit.
100% agreed. Although it is fine to have 1 or 2 admins who are chill, we dont need a shit ton.

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
  • Don't be an entrepreneur of someone else's dreams
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2016, 04:50:41 PM »
(I've only read half of the forum so please fill me in on what i maybe incorrect on) Due to being someone who has failed to sign-up for admin ship, I can agree that "some" of the admins are slightly abusive and their are some who do not know what a joke simply is, with this being said I did (based on how this certain admin acted) piss off an admin just by joking about him "satirically" aimbotting, while it is quite rude to joking about such a serious thing in a game he then claims that "this is why your not gonna get accepted as an admin" and yes I did claim I was joking yet he did not seem to care...now with all this said, yes I certainly believe that "some" or "majority" of the admins here are abusive in a way due to the above example and from experiences I've had but I disagree when it comes to all admins. I highlight hamatro, death, and bloodrain for helping me and even some retired admins (which I'm not gonna name) have tried to help me which is extremely rare for a lot of gaming servers to have/do. Overall tf2ss isn't that bad of a server in which i reviewed it in my youtube video, it was more so me venting on all the sh*t I dealt with here....
unless your living the way you want to, their is no reason to live~Hunter Williams 2017

Offline Peter Capaldi's Peter Capaldi

• Forum Veteran
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2017, 11:53:40 PM »
Requesting topic lock. See the new link below.

http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=2320.0
~

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2017, 01:44:18 AM »