• March 29, 2024, 02:15:57 AM

Author Topic: repealing my ban on being admin...  (Read 4311 times)

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
  • Don't be an entrepreneur of someone else's dreams
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
repealing my ban on being admin...
« on: February 12, 2017, 05:58:44 PM »
I get that I have messed up. I get that I did things that were wrong. I also get that I failed to be honest. So let me be honest with you now, The true reason I should be unrestricted from being admin is because while I did lie, I was scared of being humiliated on why I got VACCED on my old account, which by now we all know was because of using Steam achievement manager, I lied a lot to cover this up and have a lot of shame in what I did, it was wrong and very irresponsible of me to do, why did I not be more truthful? Simple, Cause of being seen as ignorant and unsophisticated. I am down on my knees begging for forgiveness because what I did was very stupid but also very humane, I'm not saying I was in the right to do what I did but I also do not think what I did was wrong, it was natural human fear. I want to prove and will prove in anyway that I am better than what I have displayed and ask for a way to make up for my deep mistake, I await a sincere respond and give a more sincere response...
EDIT: Sorry for posting this in the wrong place!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 06:10:00 PM by Taste_My_KAZOO »
unless your living the way you want to, their is no reason to live~Hunter Williams 2017

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: repealing my ban on being admin...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 05:59:35 AM »
Let me ask you this: If fear is the reason behind your actions and you feel you should be unbanned because of so, then why shouldn't everyone else banned from applying be unbanned?  Fear is a natural response that can happen from all sorts of situations, but even the bravest soldiers are afraid...
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 07:06:58 AM »
Just gonna be blunt here:

You don't get to decide the "true" reason for being unbanned.
AFK like JFK

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
  • Don't be an entrepreneur of someone else's dreams
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 08:07:11 AM »
Let me ask you this: If fear is the reason behind your actions and you feel you should be unbanned because of so, then why shouldn't everyone else banned from applying be unbanned?  Fear is a natural response that can happen from all sorts of situations, but even the bravest soldiers are afraid...
I decided because of how my situation panned out that I deserve to be unbanned, not because of "BEING A GOOD GUY" bs that I tried to pull but much rather because of my natural human functions that is being the reason I should be unbanned, what I'm trying to say is I believe that while yes what I did was wrong, was because I felt defensive and scared...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 08:09:15 AM by Taste_My_KAZOO »
unless your living the way you want to, their is no reason to live~Hunter Williams 2017

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 08:13:12 AM »
A laywer will defend someone even if they know who they are defending is guilty...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 08:15:18 AM by Sipow »
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 08:24:51 AM »
I decided because of how my situation panned out that I deserve to be unbanned, not because of "BEING A GOOD GUY" bs that I tried to pull but much rather because of my natural human functions that is being the reason I should be unbanned, what I'm trying to say is I believe that while yes what I did was wrong, was because I felt defensive and scared...

Being defensive and scared doesn't excuse you for committing a wrong deed. Think of all the people out there who have done something wrong that they didn't mean to do. None of them are pardoned from receiving punishment.

Right now, you don't really have a valid reason to be unbanned. Using the "I was scared" card doesn't mean anything here. Just own up to what you did and move on.

I am going to lock this topic as I do not see anything but pointless rebuttals in the near future.

Ban appeal denied.
AFK like JFK