• View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Gone
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 04:54:04 PM »
>Took groups with you

inb4>very mature

But really,

You don't get what you want and throw a tantrum like you're five? Come on now, seriously, what's up?

I understand you dislike him. But hell, reacting like this? I would've respected you if you simply left, but no, you had to crash and burn like this.

You were very respected before this.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:01:28 PM by カンチョー | Kancho »
One ought to experience loneliness at least once or twice in life. You have to experience it. The idea of being chained to another person without reprieve is far more abnormal and disquieting. One has no choice but to learn about loneliness. I’m sure some things can’t be experienced without it.

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Gone
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 06:35:49 PM »
Okay Flying knife, I know you deleted my goodbye thread.

You of all people should remember the history of Hades and I.
Completely lost as to why you so easily dismiss me.

Your likely to delete this post as well.  Just remember that Death can see deleted posts, and he might ask..

Hades, I wish you the best, and I assume for the most part you are smiling right now reading this post as one of your personal achievements.  Yes, you managed to wrangle your way back in full knowing what it would do.  This is my description of "Coaching" people..  Something Hades is good at.  I am sure Flying Knife will very quickly move you through the ranks to top admin.  For those who are ignorant about how the access priv's work, there is a hierarchy, with Death at the top, and Me under him.   I had more access then most of you. 

Let me put to rest in writing in detail one last time for those of you who so completely ignore or choose to dismiss what I have been saying over and over and over again.    I cannot reference old threads to which I warned people about, detailing the reasons why I chosen to have nothing to do with Hades and why I felt he was more harm to our community then good.  THE OLD FORUMS WERE LOST!!!  Yes, I am over 40..  and this would seem like a childish thing for someone to do, but I have always been clear.  I have been fair in warning everyone what would happen if Hades was given the key back to our community, and Death so clearly decided to ignore.  I always follow through with my decisions, and cannot be a part of a community which ignores it's members, with respect to important aspects of who we should be promoting much less allowing to play on TF2Swapshop. 

Why Death decided to ignore this, and allow it to be is beyond me.  And for you guys to so clearly go against my wishes by voting him in..  and flying knife to to idly sit by and promote him..  yes Flying knife, I was the head Admin, longest running member under Death.  Tells a story shouldn't it.

Would you be happy if what you spent years on forming is twisted out of proportion, having your own trusted staff members twist words and situations out of context and suddenly have no say in things?   

I did not destroy the forums, I did not modify sourcebans, I owned the groups and as such you lost them with my stepping down from this community. 

It is against my principals to ignore what happened and had no recourse but to leave.
This is not the behavior of a 13 year old girl..

Read on..  archiving report bot chat:

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 06:37:06 PM »
3:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: how do yo uget ip again
3:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: ?
3:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: sm_plist
3:06 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: 74.214.144.233
3:06 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i cant go to sourcebans so thats his ip
3:06 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: definate hack
3:06 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: perma banning on server
3:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from pixels303: Tory, whats wrong with sourcebans?
3:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i cant log on
3:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i tried every combination of usernames and passwords that i use and couldtn get in
4:17 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: Is Ryuri a new admin?
4:17 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: also hades
4:17 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: yes
4:17 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: yes
4:17 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: k
4:17 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from pixels303: hades is an admin?
4:18 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: idk, he added me
4:18 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: I guess so now
4:18 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: and everyone else still has him on the list
4:18 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: so idk
4:19 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from pixels303: nice knowing you all.  you all can remove me from fav.  I quit as head admin.
4:19 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: /s
4:19 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: amirite ladies
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from pixels303: I refuse to participate in this community while hades is an admin
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: :(
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: do you still wish to maintain regular administration privileges
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from pixels303: fuck that.
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: why is he, anyways?
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: okay
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: I thought everyone had this unspoken agreement that everyone hated him
4:21 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from pixels303: Fuck Death for not trusting me.  Hope y'all get fucked over by him
4:22 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: rip
4:22 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: don't remove me babe
4:22 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: ily
4:22 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Well it was goood while it lasted
4:23 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: I just got here, what the hell is going on?
4:23 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: apparently hades is back
4:23 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: rip
4:23 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Pixels is no loger going to be staff
4:23 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: Well
4:23 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: shit
4:24 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Yeah
4:24 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Who would have thought out of the 2 years I've been staff I never thought pixels would leave
4:24 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Damn
4:25 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes gone but pixels304 still has bot added
4:25 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: and 305
4:25 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: For now
4:26 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he removed himself from sourcebans completely
4:26 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: not even remove privielges
4:26 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he just deleted the account
4:26 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Damn man
4:27 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Jeez
4:27 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i removed forum privileges
4:27 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: I thought we had a whole "No biases" rule?
4:27 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: its up to death to do the rest
4:27 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: what do u mean
4:27 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: I can understand he hates him, but why should that keep from continuing to be an admin?
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: i think its probably deeper then that my friend
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: its a personal hatred he has
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he cant control it
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Well
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: as an adult man in his 40s i would expect him to be able to deal with the issue
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: he told us he'd do it. why are yall acting surprised
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: but some things you simply must avoid
4:28 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: but didn't abuse a shit ton?  Why are we even giving him a second chance?
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: is it really worth it? :(
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: you guys voted
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: 7:1
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: it was all of your decisions
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: He submitted an application
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Lol
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: I actually wanted Hades back
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: and if you didn't even bother enough to look at the application that's your fault
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i didnt vote
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: It was worthy of promotion.
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: if you didn't vote then you miss out
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: I have no issue with him, therefore, I voted yes.
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: because i didnt feel like it was my place
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: well then thats up to u i guess
4:29 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i had no issues with him but because of his past i abstained
4:30 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Unless you guys want to change the rules, there should be no issue ltting in previous admins due to previous biases.
4:30 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: but srsly pixels told us he'd leave why is everyone surprised now
4:30 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: idk
4:30 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: I'm not that surprised.
4:30 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: I just don't get it.
4:30 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Guys, let's just leave it at this: Pixels left for one of two reasons. He either left simply because Hades is back and he can't leave the past in the past or because he wants to avoid further conflict with Hades and he felt the easiest way to do it was to remove himself.
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: He can avoid conflict by simply not talking ot him.
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i think its cuz of reason 1
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: It's not like Hades is going back to being head admin
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: he isn't replacing him
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: It's just like a normal occupation
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: the reason pixels didn't like hades in the first place is because he felt hades was taking over his job
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: long ago
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: obviously hades is a server admin with no forum privileges so it is not possible
4:31 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: but he has such a hatred for him that he simply cannot work with him
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: Just a thought about this whole thing, if his truely gone whose taking his place?
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: likely no one
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: I vote knife
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: or sixteen
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: im already head admin
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: i vote pixel :~:
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: trutru
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: we do not need 2 head admins
4:41 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Then how come we did?
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i was never head admin
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: sixteen listed me as head admin on staff list
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: o
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: ok?
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: k
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: idk where this is going lol
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: I think that's Death's call.  Maybe Death can try to talk some sense in to Pixel
4:42 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF KINFE!
4:43 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: im technically not a head admin
4:43 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: STOP CONFUSING ME!
4:43 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: in reality there shouldn't really be a role as head admin in existence
4:43 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: stop using caps
4:43 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: creates a sense of hierarchy in a community
4:43 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: There does & doesn't need to be
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: The community group is gone
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: y
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: What?
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Pixels?
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: agaegaehaehaegaega
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: He must have deleted it
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: I guess
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: um both swap shop groups are gone
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: o my god
4:44 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he ruined it
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: >You have been kicked from this group
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: WAS IT HADES
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: no..
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: pls
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kjhbfjhwvbsjdh
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i dont think hades has that power at the moment
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: I wasn't removed?
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: There's the group
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: In all of its broken form
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: ph
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: yes i was
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: I got kicked from ir
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: it*
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: no were just all getting kicked
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: crop circles!
4:45 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: what te fuck
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: Looks like the regular part of it is still there
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from JDawg147: Sorta
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Guys.
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: Look at the announcements
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Okay, nevermind.
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: You guys have seen it.
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: rip
4:46 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kjhbfjhwvbsjdh#announcements/detail/787350625068685857
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: I was kicked from the group.
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Anyone else?
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: Me
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: everyone was
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ★FusionFlarez★: yep
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Wait, what's going on?
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: also from the staff group m90
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Pixels is raging.
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: hes probably slowly kicking everyone
4:47 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: ^
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: All of the respect I had left for pixels is now gone....
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: sadly
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Same here.
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kjhbfjhwvbsjdh/discussions/0/530645446316630018/
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: leaving is one thing
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: "somebody probably hacked pixels"
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ★FusionFlarez★: kicked all the staff first
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: tempertantrum ruinging things is another
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: this all could've been avoided
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: Ugh, if anything i'll go make a new Swapshop group
4:48 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: Or idk
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: death should
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: also the staff group, pix is the only one
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Yeah, let Death do it.
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: dont make a new group yet
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: you know this is death's livelihood
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes destroying
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Yeah.
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: And Death's gonna have a field day with this kid.
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: they live 3 hrs apart from eachother
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: and dont talk anymore
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: this allll could've been avoided
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: I thought they were still friends.
4:49 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: how funnily ironic would it be if hades hacked pixel's account
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: lol
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: shut up mikey
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: No
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: yes if we didnt accept hades
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: but we did
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: im expressing my opinion

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 06:37:17 PM »

4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: so we deal with it
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: He deserved to be accepted.
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: That's an opinion.
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: I agree
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Regardless, what happened happened.
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Let's move forward.
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: did you guys considering the impact of pixels leaving before you voted yes?
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: no
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Mikey, this is the thing.
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: pixels is a fucking grown man
4:50 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: did you consider pixels feelings?
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Pixels is what, 40?
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: I did, but I didn't think he would do this shit
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: yea
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Exactly. He's a grown man.
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes like 43-44
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i abstained because it should have been up to death and death alone
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: ^
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: hades asked death
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: We all assumed he would be more professional and mature about this,.
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: before he applied
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: death said ok
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: LET ME EXPLAIN IT LIKE THIS: He's a grown man being a 13 year old girl.
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: ^
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Anyway we can do an emergency meeting of some sort?
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: yes trash the person who has the power to destroy everything
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: very wise
4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Regardless, we're losing members from the main group page and it'll probably be hours before Death gets on and sees all this shit.
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: we didnt trash him
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: jeez
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: So what are we gonna do?
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: it's not our fault he left
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: 4:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: LET ME EXPLAIN IT LIKE THIS: He's a grown man being a 13 year old girl.
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: It kinda is
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: 4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: it's not our fault he left
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=246.0
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: 4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: it's not our fault he left
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: :l
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Guys.
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: can someone go in to SB and remove him before he starts banning people
4:52 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he deleted himself
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: o
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Guys.
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: 6:51 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: yes trash the person who has the power to destroy everything
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: does he still have admin powers in game
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: GUYS!
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: I'm not being superficial.
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: idk
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he has
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: access to rcons
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: yes lt?
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Grandpa Mikhail: Everyone, listen to skitz
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: so yes
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Stand up for what you think, don't sit in the shadows due to fear.
4:53 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN FOR TWO GOD DAMN SECONDS?
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: No
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: For god's sake, you're flipping a shit like it's a pancake.
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: no
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: im adding the guy
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: who posted the discussion "R.I.P."
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: *high fives Eeyore*
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: to explain situation
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: For god's sake, we're flipping shit because we lost arguably one of the most important members of the community
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: and now he's ruining everything
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Exactly!
4:54 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: We're losing members.
4:55 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Right now, Knife is the only one I've seen discussing the people we're supposed to be worrying about here.
4:55 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: As long as the servers are fine we should be ok
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Why did he do this?
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Anyone know?
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Because of Hades.
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Any other motive besides not getting what he wants?
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: Hades got promoted and Pixels threw a shit fit.
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: nope
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: That's the only reason.
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Holy shit, he's 40 something.
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Lt. 5K1TZ: I know.
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: I hate to trash him,
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: but any of this I'd gladly say to him.
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Um, are we gonna reform the geroup and all?
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Wait for Death Scots.
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: He's flipping shit because apparently nobody trusted him
4:56 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Vay: Im on the last report
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: most of us did trust him
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: 8 people voted
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Dude
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: out of what, 20+ admins
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Death can't even do anything
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: He was kicked out.
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Vay: whats the sourceban website?
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kjhbfjhwvbsjdh/discussions/0/530645446316660676/
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: 4:57 PM - ๖ۣۜMikey: this allll could've been avoided
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: mikey
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: stop
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: seriously
4:57 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: you know its true
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: stop.
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Hades will contribute greatly
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: if he doesn't abuse first
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: bravo knife
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: amirite ladies
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: by indirectly causing the destruction of our community>
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Not promoting Hades would've only added time to the detonation of the bomb. <---
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: yea thats very helpful
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: So Mikey,
4:58 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: let me ask
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: You'd rather feed his massive ego and let him live in a stupid fantasy where everything goes his way?
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Immaturity is unacceptable at that age.
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Hell, at my age it is.
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ๖ۣۜMikey: Who's massive ego?
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: piz
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: pix**
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he deleted
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: that post i showed u
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: I don't know.
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: I don't hate Pixels,
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: I actually liked him a lot.
4:59 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: hopefully enough people read it
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: We can;t just deny hades' app because of Pixels
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ☆ScorchedKiller☆: You know I like how he said "I hope Hades fucks everything up for you now"
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i doubt anyone read it
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: But if he's really going to be a twelve year old girl.
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: Scotsman1999: We can;t just deny hades' app because of Pixels
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from カンチョー | Kancho: ^
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he said that he hopes death fucks everything up for us
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: not hades
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes mad that death even let him in
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: death knew little about it though
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: If there was a RULE saying saying we couldn't, I can understand
5:00 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: But there isn't.
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: I was told even Death hated him.  Wasn't there an old forum post about why we shouldn't even talk about him?
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: If y'all get in the swap shop group chat, we can talk, which is so much easier than typing.
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: um
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: that's worse
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: Yes, there was a topic on that.
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: how can we do that
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: oh god all the conflicting mics
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: he removed us
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: ^^
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Scotsman1999: There are only three people in here currently
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i can use one of my groups if you like
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kjhbfjhwvbsjdh/discussions/0/530645446316670372/
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: we should give
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: vip to this guy
5:01 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: 7:01 PM - KQILLY - http://CSGOCasino.net i'm going to post it if it gets deleted xD
5:02 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes doing it out of his own will
5:02 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: Friday, June 26, 2015
7:01 PM - pixels303: go create your own steam group.
5:02 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: he told me
5:03 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i'll create staff group for now
5:03 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: this guy is more loyal right now than pix
5:03 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: thanks hun
5:03 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: yes
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i technically
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: cant create it since the name is already under use
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: if i hypthoetically ask him "what name should i use then"
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: Say TF2ShopSwap
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes gonna delete the group
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: pls
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: I vote for ShopSwap
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: all in favor say I
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: me to
5:04 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Tory Ravufuru: i
5:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: 2:20something
5:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from Eeyore: ez win
5:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i gt it
5:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: i know what to do
5:05 PM - TF2SS /Report: Relay from ¤The Flying Knife¤: im going to invite u to the old admin group created b y hades

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 06:43:04 PM »
Make up your decisions what is gonna happen.  This will be the only post I will check on.
If you decide to create a new steam group, let me know here where it is so I can forward members of the community I own to use.

Delete it and there will be no recourse.

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 06:46:07 PM »
Something from the group posted:

3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: hello
3:54 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: What can I do for ya c:
3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: i am a tf2ss head admin
3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: you saw our group right
3:54 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: Yeah
3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: do you know who pixels is
3:54 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: Yep
3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes raging
3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: and is destroying group
3:54 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: What happened???
3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: he kicked all admins out of group
3:54 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: he got mad cuz an admin he didn't like joined our staff
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: so he quit the staff
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: then destroyed the group
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: and deleted our staff group
3:55 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: D:
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: if you could please post on that discussion the situation
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: so everyone can understand
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: i would be eternally grateful
3:55 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: Should I copy and paste this convo?
3:55 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: I can take your name out
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: um
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: feel free to leave my name in
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: the guys being a dick
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: so idc
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: thanks u
3:55 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: thank u*
3:56 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: Posted.
3:56 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: thank u so much
3:56 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: np m8
3:56 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: Got a spare key c;
3:56 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: xD jk
3:56 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: lol
3:58 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: he's probably gonna ban me from the group
3:58 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: unless he left already
3:58 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: we'll invite u back once we figure everything out
3:59 PM - KQILLY - CSGOCasino.net: Yup it got deleted
3:59 PM - ¤The Flying Knife¤: hes so mad

Clearly you can see what is going on...

Offline daze

• Weeabo trash
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Forums Junkie
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 08:53:57 PM »
¤The Flying Knife¤: the guys being a dick
Surely that hasn't rustled your jimmies, correct?

You of all people have to admit you're being quite the penis.
One ought to experience loneliness at least once or twice in life. You have to experience it. The idea of being chained to another person without reprieve is far more abnormal and disquieting. One has no choice but to learn about loneliness. I’m sure some things can’t be experienced without it.

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 02:02:36 AM »
You of all people have to admit you're being quite the penis.

Your response only highlights how dysfunctional staff has become and how much respect I have in this community.  This only reinforces my decision of leaving.  Honestly, I have repeated myself over and over again, and most of you were not satisfied or disbelieved with my responses.  I lost your respect and your trust. Why else should I stick around?  If I had the backing of Death, maybe things would be different.

Kancho, you have lost my respect for your statement.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 02:08:37 AM by pixels303 »

Offline daze

• Weeabo trash
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Forums Junkie
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 07:55:04 AM »
I lost your respect and your trust
Of the entire communities? I understand losing mine, and even so, you're the only one losing respect here. You acted like a twelve year old not getting what they want.

Kancho, you have lost my respect for your statement.
And you've lost the majority of the communities respect from the entire act your putting on here.

Why else should I stick around?
You were responsible, mature, and respectful. You were a major "support beam" of our communities "house."

Without you, we will slowly fall down, that is until we replace the beam.

The issue is, replacing you isn't that easy. You were one hell of a guy.

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 11:46:39 AM »
It wasn't relevant what I wanted to "get".  That is a gross misinterpretation.

I left.  Condition was clear, Hades was bad for the community ( I strongly felt ) none of you believed that I had any reasoning for it and decided to promote him.  I cannot ethically participate in a community where a person like Hades is a member of, where the owner Death has no issue with promoting after I so explicitly warned that I would leave if he is promoted.  Obviously what I feel about it isn't important or valid enough to Death to warrant any concern.  Death, as you read this, don't you see what breach of trust this is in our relationship?   I cannot endorse it.  You obviously still don't get it.

You don't see me calling anyone a penis, dick, or a 13 year old.  It is easy to Stereotype and not attempt to see the bigger picture.  In time, I am sure some of you may come to learn.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:58:37 AM by pixels303 »

Offline daze

• Weeabo trash
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Poster
  • Forums Junkie
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 12:10:15 PM »
none of you believed that I had any reasoning for it
Any reason besides the entire incident with Hades and some bad vibes?

If there's more to it, explain it to us! If you don't, you can't blame us for not trusting your reasoning. So far what I understand is that you two don't get along, understood. But it's been a while since that whole thing went down, forgive and forget.

You don't see me calling anyone a penis, dick, or a 13 year old.  It is easy to Stereotype and not attempt to see the bigger picture.  In time, I am sure some of you may come to learn.
"Bigger Picture" you talk as if there is one. Stop being so vague, explain this bigger picture, and mainly, explain why Hades is this awful man that's oh so despicable.

Offline Fractal3

• Forum Member
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 02:06:22 PM »
I don't owe you the explanation.  I have already explained it many times to the senior staff prior to the forums to being taken down.  Some of you may partially understand, Death is oblivious.. 

As for you, you are too new to know and I don't owe you an explanation.  It'd done, Death decided it should be as is and thats that.   I am not going to re-hash old stories as Death already indicated that he prefers to let old stories die and start from scratch again with regard to Hades despite whatever I or anyone else has to say.  Pointless. 

This is the last reply here. You may delete this thread whenever you like Flying Knife.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 04:05:05 PM »
As everyone knows I believe in second chances. Some of you are here as a result of that.

Pixels is blaming me for everything that has gone down here.

It is kind of sad that he ended our 17+ year friendship over a decision the community has made but that's life. I want this place to be fun, open and honest. I have been trying to make this more community oriented and get more people involved. But in the end Pixels saw it as he no longer had leadership and decided to take things into his own hands.

Yes it is true that Pixels did open and start our community group and their for he was the so called steam community owner but that doesn't give him the right to destroy our community image and name. - I am the sole owner of both TF2SwapShop.com & TF2SS.com none of witch pixels has any rights to.

I had to step in and take legal action - I sent steam a DMCA takedown notice to seize control of the old group so pixels could no longer post his hate and slander about us. It is steams policy to not transfer ownership of a group so it has been disabled.

As of now we will rebuild and come back stronger.

This thread shall stand for archival purposes.