• March 28, 2024, 07:44:02 AM

Author Topic: My apologies to Swapshop, My Appeal to be Unbanned, and the wanted outcome  (Read 3453 times)

Offline FAP GOD

• °
  • Forum Poster
  • Don't be an entrepreneur of someone else's dreams
    • Google Backwards
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Hey, so looks like I've been a jackass, I'm sorry, No one deserves me chewing them up like gum. Ironically I let adminship blind me from why I wanted it, it was not to fight everyone here and make swapshop my own toilet I wanted to see it grow instead, I am deeply sorry, I can see why I don't deserve adminship, yet I ask again to get appealed, I wanna show that I've changed, I promise on my entire two steam accounts and every materialistic device I own that I won't fail anyone here, I will accept if I get denied but I ask for one last chance. I thank you and apologize for having my head so far up my ass...
unless your living the way you want to, their is no reason to live~Hunter Williams 2017

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My apologies to Swapshop, My Appeal to be Unbanned, and the wanted outcome
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 03:42:20 PM »
Unfortunately, we cannot accept your appeal. You just dug yourself too far into a deep hole to be pardoned like that. Not to mention that it would be unfair for everyone else that got banned.

I also get the feeling that you do not fully comprehend the purpose of your ban. You were banned for lying on your application. That is not something that can easily be forgiven.

Ban appeal denied.

Please do not attempt to make anymore appeals.
AFK like JFK

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My apologies to Swapshop, My Appeal to be Unbanned, and the wanted outcome
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 03:43:01 PM »
The forums are an organized website where staff and regular members alike can discuss and review certain topics. You do not seem to understand how to make a proper ban appeal. Whether that be on our behalf or not, this is your final warning. Regardless of what you think you can change, you are banned from making an application. Stop fussing over it. Lastly, please follow our forum guidelines, click here . I will repeat myself, This is you're final warning for breaking our forum rules. Harsher punishment will be given the next time you decide not to comply.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 04:04:00 PM by Sidepow »
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow