• March 28, 2024, 08:05:14 AM

Author Topic: Cloaker's Mute/Gag Appeal  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Cloaker

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Cloaker's Mute/Gag Appeal
« on: March 20, 2017, 07:25:45 PM »
Hello TF2SS Administrators, my name is Cloaker.

I want to apologize for the actions I have taken on this server, by mic spamming, and generally being a nuisance. I understand if you do not want to accept this appeal, but please do know that I am truly sorry for all that I have done to this community. I do admit that sometimes I get a little out of hand, but most of the time if I'm warned, I don't do it again. But please, I want you all to see me in a different way too, I'm quite a different person, I make jokes that sometimes seem like they're serious, and that makes people misunderstood, and I'm generally an all around douchebag sometimes, but I never mean the things I say. All I want is to be able to at least type to people again. If you do end up accepting this, I promise that I will never do these things again, I won't spam binds/spam in general. If I am granted the permission to use the microphone, I will not micspam, I will not talk for extended periods of time, I will not insult others, and I will treat them with respect. If you don't accept this..well..I understand completely.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Cloaker's Mute/Gag Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 09:59:12 PM »

You've been muted more times than most, by several different people. You've had plenty of chances to change your behavior.

What would be different from now compared to those several times?

Offline Cloaker

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:49:59 PM »
What would be different is that some of these mutes/gags were unnecessary. I can't exactly go into detail about all of them since I can't remember half of them, and yes, I understand that I could've just reported these mutes/gags, but I felt like none of you would listen to me, and would just immediately decline the reports.

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 06:32:17 PM »
A lot of them have reasons listed that are valid.

http://tf2swapshop.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Cloaker&advType=name

Please look through them and list which ones were unjustified and why.

Also:
What would be different is that some of these mutes/gags were unnecessary.

This doesn't exactly explain what would be different if you were to be unmuted/gagged this time.

Offline Cloaker

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
Well, you have me at a loss for words. I looked through the list that you sent me, but none of them look familar to me, so I can't justify any of them. So essentially all of this was just a waste of all of your time.

And regarding what would be different: I'd be friendlier to other members/staff, I would not play music over the microphone nor would I micspam in general. I also would not spam annoying binds.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 06:57:12 PM by Sïvárh »

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 08:15:46 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to make a unmute/ungag appeal, however we feel that it is not the time to unmute or ungag you right now. However you can prove that you can change and be more of a team player by your actions, of which that you may use on your next appeal. Until such a time, your ungag/unmute appeal is denied.

Appeal Denied.

Thank you,
Hades
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 08:18:52 PM by Hades »