• April 24, 2024, 04:04:23 PM

Author Topic: Emow77*ZXY*trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4015 times)

Offline ™ Emow77 ツ

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Emow77*ZXY*trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:04:49 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
EST.

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
Was Head Admin On a (Now Shutdown) Mod Server.

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
The reason I Want This Position is to keep TF2's Servers alive and running better than ever with less Annoying 10-year-olds saying there gonna ban you for killing the. I really want people's experiences to be the best on these servers.

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
From 9am-6pm. Also, depends on if I'm doing anything or not Summer just got out and I guess we'll see.

B. On the forums?
In between Tf2. Not as much as TF2.

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
About 2 years

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
No learning german.

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
https://rep.tf/76561198179038237
https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198179038237

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
None

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
One time I was playing in gym and I tripped and fell very hard and broke my hand I sat on the floor Crying and screaming "My Hands Broke!" What I did was because I'm in boy scouts I remembered to calm down and take deep breaths. It was a very scary experience.

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
I'm a very strong person with keeping my statements and staying with my opinion. But my weaknesses are

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 7
  • Patient: 10
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 9
  • Polite: 8
  • Reasonable: 8
  • Objective: 6
  • Perceptive: 9
  • Compassionate: 8
  • Troubleshooter: 10
  • Honest: 10

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
Tell them To Stop Immediately. And if they don't I will kick them from the server.

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
Tell them to let it go if it really bothers them I'll have a talk with the person giving repetitive remarks.

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
Server Mute them.

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
Contact a higher up to deal with it.

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
You Investigate them Immediately and check their rep. If its true Use a temp ban on them.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
I will tell that player that you're not an admin and those rules do not exist followed by a temp ban for the impostor.

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Tell them to stop or they will be kicked Immediately.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
Tell them to grow up and stop immediately or you will get temp banned.

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
Kick him.

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
That their allowed to do that.

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
I define it as Admins using their powers to get what they want to troll and/or stop someone who's killing them and kick or ban someone who's dominating them.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
I'm very excited if I get the role and I understand all the rules of being an admin.

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Emow77*ZXY*trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 01:46:18 PM »
15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
I'm a very strong person with keeping my statements and staying with my opinion. But my weaknesses are
Could you please finish this statement?

Also, given what you said in this statement:
G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
Tell them to stop or they will be kicked Immediately.

And your definition of admin abuse:
I define it as Admins using their powers to get what they want to troll and/or stop someone who's killing them and kick or ban someone who's dominating them.

Could you explain why you partially defined admin abuse as an admin kicking/banning players for being killed and dominated but yet said you would kick a group of players dominating you?
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline Ἀΐδης

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Master
  • What is it you truly seek to obtain?
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Emow77*ZXY*trade.tf - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 05:49:16 PM »
We thank you for your interest in applying at TF2SwapShop, however due to discrepancies found within your application regarding age, your application is denied. You may not apply again.

Thank you,
Hades