• March 28, 2024, 11:23:48 PM

Author Topic: Trade Server Feedback.  (Read 4660 times)

Offline Zapper514

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Trade Server Feedback.
« on: July 14, 2017, 02:47:32 PM »
Hey there TF2 Swap shop Admins and Users. Some of the community of the trade servers, Specific the Plaza/OrangeX3/Boxing Arena Server has grown to a point were there is barely and trading nor reading the sign near boxing gloves,

Random Tryhard: What Sign near the Boxing Arena?

The Sign that says Orange is meant for fighting and the plaza needs minimal fighting.

Random Tryhard: But Spawn camping always happens there with engineers on opposite teams Buy Noclip and Place a Teleporter and Dispenser At The Orange spawn at RED or BLU

Buy for 1000 Credits Destroy all Buildings.

The Most in the Server are the people who spawn camp just because of one persons voice (Like mine) Just because it makes them 1, sound like a kid, or 2 Mic spams. This even happens when someone that just joins gets bothered because of spawn camping.

That's all folks Have a nice time. make sure that people have a good time on the server or make rules that inforce the downstairs

~Zapper514  :'(

Offline snoogans.

• I fiddle with strings on coated plastic and wood
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Mr. Slump God
    • My awful site
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Trade Server Feedback.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 04:27:12 PM »
Well here's some admin feedback.

We have no rule for spawncamping. We have no rule for killing. The sign is simply from the mapmaker, not from one of us. We do not enforce that rule whatsoever or have a rule close to that. Lastly, there's credits to use and skill at hand. If not, we do have a command to help if both of the following don't work. !idle
I like salt

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 05:50:11 PM »
Hello there.

I can understand where you're coming from. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything that the staff members can do about the issues regarding that orange sign. TF2SwapShop didn't create the map and there are no staff members who are experienced in editing maps.

I would also like to add that the servers don't have any rules against spawncamping, since the !shop command is available for all players and includes various items/perks that will help players counter spawncampers.

If you are out of credits, you can type !credits in chat every 10 minutes to get 100 free credits or you can also donate tf2 or csgo items and the amount you receive will vary depending on the value of your donated items. You could also try asking your teammates who are also getting spawncamped, to spend some credits for the team.
AFK like JFK

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 08:37:42 AM »
Thank you for your active suggestion and opinions!

Topic locked.