• March 28, 2024, 11:15:31 PM

Author Topic: Harassment and belittlement  (Read 4613 times)

Offline Lewna :3

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Harassment and belittlement
« on: August 03, 2017, 06:51:34 AM »
At roughly (I'm using the English method here so bear with) 23/07/17 at 4:30 on TF2SS #35 LoC Sterben had started insulting me and even went as low to refer to me as an "it". I had inquired why he had such a strong dislike of me, he replied with vague answers such as telling me to look on the group page, then saying, I quote "I wonder if it can figure it out". He purposely led me astray by not telling me if was his group page. But even his group page had nothing on. then after an admin talked to him I learned of the blacklist. Sterben has labelled it as:
"I will be starting a active blacklist now of players who are against me and or our cause, or are just to cancer to deal with. I'll start off small and work my way up. For now these 5 people and anyone who they talk with are on b/l. If anyone in the group knows more people, or see's these people on servers we play on let us know."
I was added around a year ago with the statement:
"Forum link to the drama where Luna had a admin try and complain about me and get me temp-banned for "harrassment" since she couldnt file the complant herself. Also commie is her little boy toy/defends her"
He had not acted up previous to this and had only started attacking me then. For a not really important sidenote, he would constantly switch teams jsut to focus me, jsut to add to the hate.
I was told to report anything else he said if at all. And recently, he has posted this:
"https://steamrep.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fid%2FEdgycuck%2F
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Edgycuck/

This guy makes the blacklist today, another one of Lunas little butt buddys. She gets around doesnt she?"
This was posted at Jul 23 @ 11:50am
In which he indirectly calls me a slut. There was no need to include me in this as I had nothng to do with it, he went out of his way to insult me again and I wish for him to sto this childish behaviour and grudge holding.
This is his steam profile link: "http://steamcommunity.com/id/RustySeamRipper"
this is the group page link: "http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lordsofcobalt"

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Harassment and belittlement
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 02:09:43 PM »
Is there any images/evidence you can provide besides what you've listed here?

If so, also record things being said to you with the in game Tf2 Demo recording which is extremely easy.

I'm familiar with the user being very negative to players on the servers. Unfortunately, unless he's caught in the act or you have screenshots/recorded demos, we can't take action on the user. BUT you can also utilize the "/report" call an admin to the scene to have them record or witness the situation.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 02:57:28 PM »
Some administrators are in the LoC group. Perhaps they could help investigate?
AFK like JFK

Offline Penny Fitzgerald

• the Assmin
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Member
  • Get over here!
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 03:17:58 PM »
This is bringing me back to the days of Wolfe's group [RWA]. The ones that did the same thing, the ones that I shut down and got almost disbanded on SwapShop. And I refuse to be part of anything that had to do with blacklists and groups banding together to make people's lives hell.

I just posted on the blacklist this:
Since, I talk to half of these guys, I guess im on the blacklist then. I don't agree with all of this trashy 'blacklist' crap. There is no need to get a cult going dealing with people you don't like. It seems antagonizing, weakminded, lazy, and mainly outright dickish. I honestly thought you were more mature than this Sterben. But I guess not. Put me on that list. Ill take on any of you :P

He actually decently likes me, so this will be interesting to see where this goes.

This will hopefully get them on me, and I can get some recordings of their dealings. If anything else happens, I will put them on this post or send to admin heads.
Aww Mickey, what a pity you don't understand!

Offline snoogans.

• I fiddle with strings on coated plastic and wood
  • Server Administrator
  • Forum Poster
  • Mr. Slump God
    • My awful site
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 03:10:48 AM »
Closing due to lack of response.