• March 29, 2024, 04:40:44 AM

Author Topic: Admins are stereotypes/wont ban OBVIOUS hackers  (Read 4681 times)

Offline CARROT

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Admins are stereotypes/wont ban OBVIOUS hackers
« on: September 07, 2017, 10:07:11 PM »
Honestly I could not be even more amazed by the amount of shitty admins that roam these servers. I get so much shit for trading it's unbelievable. Literally just today I called out someone for rage hacking; COMPLETE obvious rage hacks and people were defending me, an admin joins and TWO admins claim he isn't hacking without even spectating him. One admin claims he was in the server and already knew he wasn't hacking when 1. he never spectated him, 2. the hacker was playing Pyro and spy not doing anything amazing, and 3. my report was false before it was even investigated? Literally they denied he was hacking so many times without even going into detail how he isn't. The guy literally goes from a F2P Pyro into a head shooting sniper god who head shot me FIVE TIMES in a row without missing from close range to EXTREME long range. COMPLETE RAGE HACKS AND ADMINS DENY IT AS SOON AS THEY JOIN JUST CAUSE I HAVE A KNOWN PAST OF GETTING INTO IT WITH PEOPLE. Literally the server is cancerous as hell, full of racists, literally a guy constantly calling me the N word never got banned when MULTIPLE people said he ways but ONLY cause I was mainly offended they don't do shit. Honestly I already know this is going to get some shit from these admins but I honestly don't care. They deserved to get their admin powers revoked cause they're pieces of shit for what they do. 

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Admins are stereotypes/wont ban OBVIOUS hackers
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 10:30:28 PM »
Hello Carrot,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the community and a few of its Admins. I unfortunately don't have a Demo provided from an Administrator at the time to review the one you accuse of hacking. So, unfortunately there is nothing I can do in regards of removing a potential hacker.

Next, I feel you've had a mix of miscommunication with some of the staff members. At the time, there was more than one Administrator present at the time. One played as a bait while the others watched and spectated the individual to see of any suspicious movement. Each of the Admins present at the time all have had plenty of experience over the years in detecting hacking software, so when they all deem the "Hacker" as not hacking, it's highly creditable.

Now, for the issues you're having with other community members regarding slang and other inappropriate language being used, you should be able to use the "/report" feature which allows you to make a report regarding any rule breakers you happen to come across. Each and every Administrator will take the proper actions to fix and take care of the rule breaker. As for your issue with trading or being harassed for trading, could you please go into more detail? This is highly unacceptable as the general purpose of SwapShop is to also be a friendly and approachable trading community. 

Once again, I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience here. But for now, things can only be solved with calm and respectful suggestions from here on out.

Thank you for your feedback.

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 05:55:11 AM »
If you feel you can do a better job helping out on the servers (And meet the requirements), feel free to apply for admin.
http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=107.0

We're very sorry to hear your issues with staff members, but evidence must be provided in order for Head Administration to take any action.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:08:00 AM by Sipow »
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 05:26:04 PM »
User has not responded in over 120 days.
Topic locked.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow