• March 28, 2024, 02:49:16 PM

Author Topic: Red Andy - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 2801 times)

Offline Red Andy

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Red Andy - Game Server Admin Application
« on: October 06, 2017, 11:10:15 PM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
Bunmuffin

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
America

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
i want to change the tf2 swampshop community by being a admin in servers so i could help out (from people asking questions) and have well fun :3

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
around (anytime that ranges from) 1 hour to 3 hours or maybe 4 hours depends on the day :/

B. On the forums?
not mucn time i'm not a "amazing" type and'or responder to a group question

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
around 2016-2017 (today)

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
english,spanish,brazilian :3

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
my steamrep is 0 cause i've...-i don't know

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
i've never lost control of my emotions and or hurt sombody other that (im quite positive :3)

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
my strenghtgs are mostly my kindness but it can also become a downfall ;3

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 8
  • Patient: 6
  • Reactive: 6
  • Creative: 10
  • Polite: 10
  • Reasonable: 7
  • Objective: 4
  • Perceptive: 7
  • Compassionate: 10
  • Troubleshooter: 4
  • Honest: 9

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
tell them to stop and if not ill kick them from the server,if they come back ill ban them (i think right?) :3

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
tell the person who offended the other players to stop and if they don't ill ask them to leave/kick from the server

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
kick them from the server,but first ask them to stop

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
tell them its not fair to others

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
kick them from the server but ask them if they do not comply ban them.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
reasure the other player and kick the fake admin

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
ask them politly to stop if they don't comply kick them from the server

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
kick them from the server and if it continues ban them

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
publickly say that the "regular player" is lieing and not to take any trade request from that player

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
ill give them a secent change to get the headless horsemann perk

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
overusing the "call admin", reporting minor probloms,constintly asking to get free points/stuff.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
i would still love to be a admin,it'd seem like a fun time for my frist server admin aplication

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Red Andy - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:52:15 AM »
Thank you for expressing interest in applying for TF2SwapShop administration. We regret to inform you that your application does not meet certain requirements at the moment:
  • You must be at least 16 years old.
If you are still interested in a server administration position here, you may submit a new application and reapply after you meet our application requirements:
http://tf2swapshop.com/forum/index.php?topic=107.0

We also highly encourage you to use that time to further revise and improve upon your application.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow