• March 28, 2024, 09:41:09 AM

Author Topic: 12/10/2017: is abusing his admin powers  (Read 4168 times)

Offline I Am The StoryTeller

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
12/10/2017: is abusing his admin powers
« on: December 10, 2017, 06:52:31 PM »
I am a fellow who hangs out on your orange ox3 server with a couple and today was a bit ruff for me and my friends. A player by the name 12/10/2017 ( I have no clue why his name is a date) has been buying friendly fire to make me mad and insult him continually and when he finally couldn't get me to leave he muted me. I'm not one to complain but that is ridicules. So if we can get this resolved I would be very pleased.

Thank you.

Offline Lunarium

• High Tier Trader
  • Staff Trainer
  • Forum Master
  • Your Deadly skill is jogging? Mine is Murdering.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: 12/10/2017: is abusing his admin powers
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 07:33:10 PM »
The player you mentioned is not an Admin. Also as you stated, he was buying stuff from the shop. If you were ever muted, it was by his clientside. Not server mute.

This situation is all very unclear and disorganized. If you could please explain what you mean in detail, we could potentially move towards a solution.

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 12:38:45 PM »
According to SourceBans, one of our administrators (BunMuffin) silenced you for "obscene language."

As for 12/10/2017, keep in mind that there are no rules against buying shop items. We can only enforce fairness as far as the rules go.

As for your silence, it was only an hour by the way.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 02:03:54 PM by seereeus beeznizz »
AFK like JFK

Offline Rykkie

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forum Visitor
  • When In Doubt, Chinese Takeout
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 05:38:52 PM »
Alright , so here is what I viewed happening. Story had been a bit aggressive for most of the game, no problem with that, and the other players didn't seem to mind his behavior. As the game went on he would get angry and sometimes insult other players every time he was killed, this got worse when the mentioned player repeatedly bought friendly fire. I asked him to please calm down and stop insulting players as it was starting to become a problem. He then announced that he was not going to calm down and started yelling insults directed towards me. So, after giving several warnings, I was forced to temporarily mute him.

Why have food when you could have communism?

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 05:55:26 PM »
This report has been opened for over a month now. If you feel that this report was mishandled, please make a new one.

Topic locked
AFK like JFK