• March 28, 2024, 03:05:16 AM

Author Topic: My Application  (Read 3146 times)

Offline The Ghetto Smoker Lady

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
My Application
« on: May 04, 2015, 10:51:37 PM »
I have made an application before, but I was promised to get a result on a saturday and just the day before, the server had a long-time crash. While I don't know if you could still recruit me without me answering questions for the app, but I have already done it and didn't get my results.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • The Unholy King Of Death
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: My Application
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 02:12:00 AM »
Sorry for the delay but the webhost had a massive hardware failure. Applications are suspended until we get everything back up and running again. So please check back later.

Offline Sixteen

• Veteran SwapShopper
  • Forum Hero
  • I have more to my story than you think.
    • Steam Profile Page
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 01:28:17 PM »
The only thing we can officially give you is an apology. It is a shame that we had the problem, right when you should have gotten your yes or no. As for moving forward, we will be setting up the website to its former glory for the next few weeks. Soon enough, we will put the application board back up and be re-accepting applications. Sadly, I do not not have your application, nor do I recall whether you were a yes or no. Due to this, we will have to ask that you remake your application once applicants are being accepted. Though this of course may sound like a huge buzz kill once again, I can at least tell you that there is a huge positive to you and that is you are committed. I saw you posting on our Steam Page a while back and you are back once again. So please, do wait until we are set back up and then we will accept and re-review it with the benefit that you are committed. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best of luck when the time comes.
~16
Yeah, I know. Or at least, soon enough.
~16

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 07:03:04 PM »
We will notify you once our forums are ready to receive applications again. Meanwhile, I do not suggest filling out your application again right now since we're still revising the application form.

Offline Death™

• King Of Death
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 02:28:13 PM »
Topic locked and moved to denied application sections. Once we have the application process set up again, feel free to re-apply.