• March 28, 2024, 02:43:02 AM

Author Topic: Mob - Game Server Admin Application  (Read 4540 times)

Offline Mob

• Forum Visitor
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Mob - Game Server Admin Application
« on: January 12, 2018, 02:12:24 AM »
1. Which position do you wish to apply for?
Game Server Admin

2. Have you ever previously applied for a position in SwapShop?
No

3. List any current staff members you know or have any personal relations with.
Gawain

4. Do you have a microphone that you are willing to use?
Yes

5. Age:

6. What Time Zone do you live in?
UTC+07:00

7. List and describe any previous supervisory, administrative or management experience,­ in or out of the game:
i currently supervise an e-sport competition that hold many varieties of games such as CS:GO and Dota 2, i am also in the operation team for the event

8. What are your goals in this community - or, why do you want to hold this position?
i would like to hold this position in this server so i can supervise and watch people play in the server fair and safe.

i hate hacker that abuses their power to pick on the new ones or the server

9. How much time will you be able to spend:
A. On the servers?
1 hour

B. On the forums?
1 hour

10. How long have you been playing on our group of servers?
1 year

11. Do you speak any languages other than English?
yes, Indonesian

12. Link your SteamRep and other sources that show your reputation here:
My youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgUN-sE01ODtYKaXg9Cwk3g?view_as=subscriber

Steam rep : http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072839931

13. If you have alternate accounts, list any alternate accounts that you own:
i have none

14. Describe a time when you lost control of your emotions and how you were able to cope with the situation (P.S: This can be about anything; it doesn't have to be from in-game.):
1 year if small amount of anger doesn't count

if small amount of anger counts that mean 3 weeks ago

15. What do you consider in your personality to be strengths? What do you consider in your personality to be weaknesses?
i am good at settling problems between player and also suppervising the server

my weaknesses is the time since im 16 and im still in school any other than that is not that big

16. Assess these attributes from 1 to 10 based on how you see yourself:
  • Logical: 6
  • Patient: 9
  • Reactive: 7
  • Creative: 7
  • Polite: 6
  • Reasonable: 6
  • Objective: 5
  • Perceptive: 6
  • Compassionate: 6
  • Troubleshooter: 7
  • Honest: 7

17. After you become an admin, how would you react to these situations below:
A: How would you deal with a person who was making racist comments?
warn them once and if they still do it i will mute them for some amount of time till they can stop harrassing other people's status or looks

B: A group of players are offended by remarks that another player made, but you yourself do not find them to be offensive. How would you respond?
listen to both of their stories and find out which is is lying by the story lines they explained

C: How would you deal with players who micspam?
warn them and if they still do it i will mute them so it doesn't ruins other people's game

D: Another TF2SS admin is exploiting their powers in game; what will you do about it?
report to the owner or the head of the server so they can help take action of the admin that is exploiting their powers

E: What would you do when answering a report that [username] is speed hacking on one of our servers?
this player have been abusing his talent ( hacking ) for abbusing other player with his power which is speed, this will not be tolerated since hacking is bannable to any player who uses it.

F: A regular user threatens to ban another player if they do not comply with rules that do not exist. What will you do about it?
warn for ban for impersonating a fellow admin

G: A group of enemy players dominate you, ignoring everyone else and changing teams if you join the team they are on, killing only you over and over again. What will you do about it?
i will attempt to ignore and just have fun on the server with other players, they will get bored of just killing.

H: How do you deal with a player who comments publicly that: you are an asshole, the server sucks ass, and continues to insult anyone who kills them with profanity & by screaming on the mic?
warn them for a mute and to stop offending other players cause its rude

I: A regular player on our server says that they will offer free godmode for anyone who trades a hat to them. What will you do about it?
warn them then ban them for scams

J: A player who bought the Headless Horsemann perk from the shop complains after another player slays him/her. What do you tell the slayed Headless Horsemann player?
chill the shop was made for those respective reasons, just have fun man

K: How do you define Admin abuse?
massive exploitations of power to others, favortising others, using commands when not needed and teleporting other people with no certain reason.

After filling out this application, what are your feelings toward becoming a Server Admin on our servers?
i feel very ready to help and serve who ever needs any helps
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 05:48:06 AM by Mob Binus E-Sport Olympiade 2018 »

Offline Psy

• Butt Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • I'm retarded.
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Mob - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 05:20:27 PM »
I suggest adding more detail to your responses and fixing up any grammatical and spelling errors you can find. This can help increase your chances of getting accepted and allow us to better understand your thought process in those given scenarios.

Good luck!
AFK like JFK

Offline theSipow

• Cum Administrator
  • Head Administrator
  • Forum Hero
  • Jai Geru Deva Om
    • View backpack
    • View SteamRep
    • View Steam Profile
Re: Mob - Game Server Admin Application
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 09:31:55 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to apply for TF2SwapShop administration. We regret to inform you that our staff does not believe that your application satisfies our standards for server administration for the moment. Unfortunately, we must decline your application.

If you are still interested in a server administration position here, you may submit a new application and reapply after 3 months have passed (4/19/2018).

We encourage you to use that time to revise and improve upon your application.
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_(  ̿  ̿  ̿  ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿  ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿  ̿  ̿)_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
i blame sipow